will a Mach1 intake manifold work??

LeoGSVT

Banned
Can i use a Mach1 upper and lower intake manfiold for use with my Hellion single turbo kit?? what about a Murader?? every 01 cobra setup i find is $600+

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
03-04 Mach 1 manifold = 99-01 Cobra manifold. Only difference is the Mach 1 hat doesn't have the Cobra emblem on it. I guess you could stick one on it if you really wanted to...

I'd have mine for sale if I could ever find a damn 03-04 timing cover, lol.

TRBO VNM

someone posted a timing cover on the other site in your thread I believe. had the cover and the other pulley part you wanted.

Leo, yes it will work as stated and cheaper usually than the cobra intake. I know it is cheaper from Ford.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Yeah, he wanted $300 + shipping. That's what KarKraft sells them for brand new on eBay :bash:

TRBO VNM

Hmbre97 said:
Yeah, he wanted $300 + shipping. That's what KarKraft sells them for brand new on eBay :bash:

ah, that suxs.

hey, you might be able to call an engine builder and see if they have any laying around. Al Papitto might. that or call a junk yard that can do a national search

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
Can i use a Mach1 upper and lower intake manfiold for use with my Hellion single turbo kit?? what about a Murader?? every 01 cobra setup i find is $600+
my buddy should be selling his soon for like 300 dollars i will check.

GodStang

Established Member
Yes the Mach is the same upper/lower. I have also heard that the MACH 1 flows better never have seen any proof but I do know guys that are running MACH 1 intakes on their 99-01 cobras so they has to be some truth to it.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Have you tried ebay. I saw 2-3 on there last week. I have an extra one that will be available shortly. Maybe 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread