Wifes that drive Mustangs/Cobras

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
If you and your wife both drive fast Mustangs did you "buy it for her" or did you buy it for you for her to drive. The thing that brought this up is my wife and I were talking about stuff I wanted to do to her GT. I want to get the acufab plenum and TB a JLT ram air and put an actual mac cat back (2.5 inch pipe 3 inch tips) on her car. She then of course had to ask me the question. Did we get this for me or did you get this for you and I just get to drive it. Well I just laughed and said its your car and you can do whatever you want to it but Im putting these parts on to increase gas mileage. :D :D (yeah right) I just like the thought of her driving a car very similar to mine. Plus its pleanty fast for her. Hell it will run right next to my car in the quarter. Just wondering if you guys bought it for her or if she just gets to drive it and if its hers do you get to mod it?

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
the other day i saw a humungous of a woman driving a e55 amg. i pulled over to get over that, that really struck me hard to the point i lost concentration....

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
theDRIVER said:
the other day i saw a humungous of a woman driving a e55 amg. i pulled over to get over that, that really struck me hard to the point i lost concentration....

She probably needed all that extra HP of the E55 just to haul her fat ass around!!

My GF bought a Mustang GT. Sweet car. Unfortunately, she needed to get an auto tranny since she didn't want to learn to drive a manual. :(

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Bought the WS6 for her, it's hers, she even has all her little girly things in it. Upon her request I ordered her the catback she wanted today.

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
I'm buying my own Cobra. I don't really dig the idea of other people's money. Even after marriage, if he buys a car, it's his. I may drive it, but it's HIS. Likewise, if -I- buy a car, it's MINE. He may drive it, but it's mine. I keep shit like titles and stuff seperate. Unless both of us go in 50/50 on a car (which I sincerely doubt will happen).

FranticFocus05

Established Member
After enough bugging from me my mom went out and got a 2004 Mustang GT. Said she baught it now so she could drive it some before it is mine when I go to college. I have done some cosmetic things so far but mods are coming this spring and summer. She already gets looks know from people, I cant wait till it has a cat back and a JLT CAI and TB and then of course wider tires. Then I just have to get her to run it at the track :D :D

My mom = Coolest mom in the whole world :coolman:
806441_1.jpg

Rochard

Established Member
I bought my Mach 1 for me, and an Explorer for my wife. I've mentioned to my wife that I would be interested in getting her an 05 Stang but she wants to keep her Explorer.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Hubby bought the Cobra for me. All the mods are my idea. He rarely drives it, but he did install the KB and pull the motor when it blew. :p
I had two stangs (both supercharged) and hubby drove a Jeep (his choice.) He went overseas to work...I sold the Jeep and the GT vert, bought a Lightning and modded it. He gets to drive that when he's home.

Users who are viewing this thread