Wife got a new Bullitt today

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
When I was a kid I was always a big fan of the bullitt chase seen. So when the new bullitt was coming out I was wanting to check it out. I have a 04 cobra already and happy with that so wasn't planning on buying it. However I used to work at the ford dealership here and the owner calls me that they got one in because he knows I wanted to check it out.
My wife is a muscle car and mustang fan and has been looking for a new car well she drove the bullitt and really liked it. ( I drove it too and love it) So long story short we got a heck of a deal, $26,800 so we got it almost 5 grand off sticker.
Anyways having driven a 05 mustang gt, and the bullitt I have to say I am pretty impressed in the differances. The suspension feels a lot better and engine feels much stronger , although some of that probably is the 3.73 gears. And of course really like the looks of it.

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
She loves it.

Yeah we will have to skip the KB , I can't be having her with the faster car. :)

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
nice !!!

i saw a new one this morning on the way to work...still had the temp tags

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
How did you get it for so cheap?

Well I used to be service writer at that dealership and got along with the owner pretty well.
But we test drove it, but told them it was a little out of what we were wanting to spend after about a week of one of the sales guys trying to talk us into it they decided to come down in price once they got approval from the owner. It was a combination of that, and a $2200 rebate special they had started april 1st to get it down to the final price.

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Sorry it took so long , Here are some pics. This car is #3765 about the middle of the batch

Users who are viewing this thread