Wideband questions

96dreamer

Established Member
Im gearing up for my novi 2000 install and am currently looking into how I want to run my wide-band. I've never ran one before so my experience with them is zero. I would like to avoid running a real gauge since my gauge bezel is full with boost and fuel pressure and i'm not a fan of gauges everywhere.

I would like to run this gauge clock setup, http://www.veisystems.com/ws/custom...-gauge.html#/function-wideband_air_fuel_ratio but I can't find anyone else running. Just one thread on svt where it was discussed but didn't seem like anyone bought it.

In addition to running it for a gauge I would like to have the option to also hook it up to a data logger for tuning. My thought was the clock pod coupled with an innovative lc-2, http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc2.php, would give me the wideband in the clock plus the ability to hook up to a data logger via the two extra 4 pin ports it has.

This seems like a super clean way to have to log in addition to a real time visual of my afr and not add more gauges.
Thoughts?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I may be wrong, but weren't some of the guys having issues with innovative stuff. Especially having to calibrate them all the time.

ZeroDCX

Established Member
Seems like a great idea. I'm running the MTX-L, no issues.

I believe Mark gutted the Mach 460 CD player and embedded a PLX M300 in its place.

Edit: Link

96dreamer

Established Member
I read about people having a few issues with the lc-1s but haven't found much on the lc-2s.my original plan was to try and trim down an afr500 and fit it in the stock clock but this seemed like a much better, cleaner, option.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I have an Innovate LC-2 w/ DB Gauge on my '94 and it's been great so far.

cnewingham

Established Member
im running the lc2 and db gauge on mine as well. Also have it wired in the aux plug for SCT x4. No issues, but the lc1 was a pos

1996MysticSnake

Established Member
I've got a MTX-L and had zero issues so far for 5 years. It was almost dead on with the wideband on the Dyno

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Bishop03

4v+DOHC=Big Power
Established Member
I would not buy another Innovate product, constant calibration issues, never got it to work right on my Supra

KEVINS

Established Member
I'll never buy another Innovate. I bought their dual WB setup and went through about 15 O2 sensors in 3 months. That gets REAL expensive when the car is sitting on the dyno and I need to have a pair overnighted every day for 4 days b/c they would go bad in 20 minutes. I eventually bought 2 brand new O2's and sold the WB kit ONLY to have the purchaser tell me the brand new O2's won't calibrate..arrgg.. I dropped shipped 2 new ones to him and told him I was done with the sale. INNOVATE is pure junk, IMO.

I now have two AFX's on it and not one single issue.

ks

Bishop03

4v+DOHC=Big Power
Established Member
^ This was my experience, I just stopped at two O2's. Called support. The whole experience was super frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread