Wide Body Fox Update

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
This car seems to be a perpetual work in progress. However, I am learning to slow down to enjoy both the work and the progress. lots of little adjustments to make and things to clean up. It will never be perfect, and I do not want it to be.
Awaiting the completion of my 331 stroker. Short list of mods are Carbon fiber 3" Maier racing flares, carbon fiber Maier Racing hood, Carters Customs aero, Steeda Aero Spoiler with custom carbon fiber gurney flap, hella Cortex Suspension, Cortex watts link, MM tubular K/arms, Baer brakes, and 18x11.5 square rotatable Signature Wheel Track Series SV501.

SV501 Brushed Titanium  Foxbody Widebody-2.JPG
SV501 Brushed Titanium  Foxbody Widebody-8.JPG
SV501 Brushed Titanium  Foxbody Widebody-12.JPG
SV501 Brushed Titanium  Foxbody Widebody-14.JPG
SV501 Brushed Titanium  Foxbody Widebody-17.JPG

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
She's a thick one, with a big fat dumper out back. Haha I love it. Looking good! I always liked those Steeda Aerowings. Are you painting the car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Killer wide-body. I like it a lot. I looked at the first photo and thought the reds I was seeing in the Mustang were reflections from the red doors. LOL. I then saw it was red and black. I'll ask the same question. Are you going to paint it, or leave it as is?

smitty2919

Established Member
That's a proper Foxbody.

18x11.5 I'm assuming you are running a 295-305 size tire? Advan A052's?

Please tell me this will be raced in either autocross or road racing...q whole lot of good parts to only park it in a car show...

Last edited:

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Looks badass!
Thanks brother.
She's a thick one, with a big fat dumper out back. Haha I love it. Looking good! I always liked those Steeda Aerowings. Are you painting the car?
Thicker than a Snicker. I think I will leave it carbon, but definitely have it all clear coated.
Car is looking good.
Thanks man. When you getting the new 500?
looks dope
Gracias!
Not many have a matching screen name and license plate.

What size tire?

Car looks great
I have had this plate for a long time. I almost want to say I bought another fox just to put it back on
Aggressive! I like it!
That is exactly what I was going for
Love it. Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Back with more soon....
Killer wide-body. I like it a lot. I looked at the first photo and thought the reds I was seeing in the Mustang were reflections from the red doors. LOL. I then saw it was red and black. I'll ask the same question. Are you going to paint it, or leave it as is?
Initiailly I thought the red doors would be a cool background. But seeing how much the hood picked up I was kicking myself while editing. Im planning to stay exposed carbon for now. Chicks dig it lol
Looks super mean. Where do you get the inner turn signal intake from?
I had a buddy make those for me. I am actually working on developing them in a production quality form
That's a proper Foxbody.

18x11.5 I'm assuming you are running a 295-305 size tire? Advan A052's?

Please tell me this will be raced in either autocross or road racing...q whole lot of good parts to only park it in a car show...
This one has n 18x11.5 with 315's all arouind. You got the tire spot on. Even after the 331 I think this will be an auto X car for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread