Wicked Motorsports Presents: American Muscle Car Show/Dyno Day

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Had a great time and everything went well for a first time event.

Here are some photos from the Show/Dyno: American Muscle Presented by Wicked Motorsports

Damn I just noticed this thread today. Talk about late to the party lol! Had such a great time. Kevin is an awesome guy and tuner. Nice pics btw Jsko! Mine was the black 03 with the CCW wheels and poster/sign. :beer: You also got my buddies's rides as well. The Min Grey 03 (stock eaton) and the dark blue, white striped GT500.

Anybody who's located in Northern Jersey and would like to hang/cruise or whatever, please hit me up! Not many of us up here that get together. My 2 friends are always busy. One's a shop owner and the other has 3 kids lol! So yeah hit me up. :-D

Jsko

Established Member
Damn I just noticed this thread today. Talk about late to the party lol! Had such a great time. Kevin is an awesome guy and tuner. Nice pics btw Jsko! Mine was the black 03 with the CCW wheels and poster/sign. :beer: You also got my buddies's rides as well. The Min Grey 03 (stock eaton) and the dark blue, white striped GT500.

Anybody who's located in Northern Jersey and would like to hang/cruise or whatever, please hit me up! Not many of us up here that get together. My 2 friends are always busy. One's a shop owner and the other has 3 kids lol! So yeah hit me up. :-D

Thanks, I tried to get a shot of everyone's car there. I was talking to you about the RXT Clutch, you guys had really clean cars.

I might do the Fall cruise on the 27th with GSRMC. I plan on attending the next Cars and Coffee at Lehigh Valley. Some people for the forum may meet up and cruise in together for their next show.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Thanks, I tried to get a shot of everyone's car there. I was talking to you about the RXT Clutch, you guys had really clean cars.

I might do the Fall cruise on the 27th with GSRMC. I plan on attending the next Cars and Coffee at Lehigh Valley. Some people for the forum may meet up and cruise in together for their next show.

Oh yeah I remember you now! I'm actually going to that cruise. Maybe I'll see you there. The Cars and Coffee sounds cool. I still haven't been to one of those yet.

Users who are viewing this thread