Why we use Deatschwerks Injectors

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I have had A LOT of phone calls recently asking about Deatschwerks injectors so I wanted to post the reason so everyone can see and decide for themselves why these are one of the best injectors out there and work!

709rnq.jpg

One of the biggest things I've been told is that these are not all flown while other brands are. Well I say with joy that this is false. Deatschwerks flows each injector before they are sold. Each set of injectors they sell comes with a data sheet for each one. Many others just have a generic data where these have the actual information tuner's need. The research has been done.

Now before I get into that. I wanted to explain some things about the injector itself. They use the BOSCH EV14 injector which has been known for it's bonuses with flow rate. Every BOSCH injector is lined with stainless steel internals which is good for E85 too. So what Deatschwerks does is flow balances all their injectors dynamically rather than statically to ensure the results needed. With static balancing, the injectors are typically matched only at their wide-open, maximum flow rate which does work but with "dynamically balancing", your balancing the injectors at 2, 3, 5, and 7 milliseconds.

To ensure that a set is optimized throughout the full range of pulse widths the injectors operate at. Low pulse width balancing (2-3ms) provides smoother idle and cruising. High pulse width balancing (5-7ms) provides a safer burn under heavy throttle conditions. The lower numbers represent faster on/off times, required for idle – too much fuel at idle results in a rich condition and drivability issues. All DeatschWerks injectors are matched within two-percent, ensuring that each injector’s performance keeps up with the others in the set.

Now... going back to the injectors themselves, I am going to use the 95lb Injector for this write up as it is the most sold / used one by us and many. To stand by the comment on that each injector is actually flown, below you will notice the injector has number engraved on the body.

34yahdu.jpg

idw0pk.jpg

With this, you can now look at your chart and see what the actual flow for that injector was. The chart is in every box of injectors they sell. It is NOT the same card used in each one. Every set is different but all close to eachother with the results.

24b3r5e.jpg

You can now set your car up and have your tuner know the information to dial in your tune in as well. Simple as that!!

If you want more information about the Ford Calibration, you can go to their website and see each one's data file:

http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-injectors/modern-muscle/ford/mustang-gt/2005-12-mustang-gt

http://www.deatschwerks.com/resources/ford-calibration-summaries

But because I am talking about the 95lbs, Here is the information for you to see:
dca44o.jpg

These injectors will put out the same if not better results as the other leading brands but for HALF the cost!! Being that Deatschwerks is direct with BOSCH, the mark up isn't their. Just these guys (95lbs) MAP for $679.00.

We have made well over 1000hp (injector size will differ) on these and they are all E85 compatible.

If you have any questions, you can easily hit me up or contact Deatshwerks directly.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/951fuinde.html

Now remember... this is why we use them but we will use any brand as well and do not segregate. Other brands work awesome and we do like them as well!!! And that's ALL brands!!!!! We like to sell all difference types. I just wanted to post the data that is 100% available to everyone! I'm sure the guys over at Deatshwerks will chime in as they are on the website now.

And last, they offer a 1200cc and a 2000cc injector as well for the higher hp guys.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I used DW injectors on my SRT4 and they were great!

Are these plug-n-play on our cars? Would I need anything special to make them fit/work with my Roush TVS'ed car?

Thanks

Shoyote

Established Member

Are these plug-n-play on our cars? Would I need anything special to make them fit/work with my Roush TVS'ed car?

Thanks

Yes they are plug and play

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

Thanks

Yes sir. Plug and play. We just installed a set on a ROUSH TVS too. Fit like any other EV14. For other applications, they do come with adapters as shown in the picture.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
They don't offer a 47lb Injector for the coyote but a 50lb Instead which retail for $459.00

Which rememebr, these are still BOSCH EV14 style injector that is still flown and tested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread