Why so few (none) Ford GT video's?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I think I have seen one amature video of the Ford GT on a freeway somewhere, and that's it. Why is there so few available? I realize there's not that many cars as a whole, but we've got threads where SVTperformance owners have taken pictures of the Ford GT, so why no video? Hell, I'd be happy to have a vid of you walking around your car while it idles, and maybe rev it up a few times. I doubt I'll ever see one in person around here other than at the dealership. :burnout:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I posted a video a long time ago. It was on Kazaa after the original server got whacked. Had some decent footage of the Z06, the GT, and a chance encounter with a Murcielago.

Then I found some douchebag on Z06vette via a Viper website claiming it was his GT racing a murcielago. First of all, the GT didn't belong to either of us.. Second, the "race" against the murcielago was shot from inside the Z06, and he had a 3 second head start merging on a freeway entrance ramp... :lol:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
fordification said:
I agree. But considering the price and how rare they are right now..
Yeah, but we've got guys talking about modding their GT's with mufflers/headers/pullies etc, and another guy mentioning using the optional wheels offered by Ford to mount race rubber on for track use. Thse guys are doing it right. They are not letting their cars collect dust. They sound like cool guys who are having fun driving their cars.

I'm willing to bet if they can afford a GT, they probably have a camcorder too. :lol:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
DBK said:
Then I found some douchebag on Z06vette via a Viper website claiming it was his GT racing a murcielago. First of all, the GT didn't belong to either of us.. Second, the "race" against the murcielago was shot from inside the Z06, and he had a 3 second head start merging on a freeway entrance ramp... :lol:

LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread