Why old people shouldnt be driveing!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
This is taken at my parents Gas Station about 2 weeks ago, I was the guy behind the counter. There are 2 customers, and after seeing the thread below (which is about 10 minutes from our station) i thought i should post it.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Crash-into-a-gas-station_187944.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Crash-into-a-gas-station_187944.htm[/ame]

The driver was an 82 year old woman, with her 90 year old husband in the car. Everyone was very lucky to be alive. I ended up with glass in my pretty good and a smashed face as it all hit me before i got thrown backwards!

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
That was "you" in the vid.....if so then that sucks, and your lucky that you didnt get hurt worse.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
Yes that was me, i was very lucky. One of the customers was a police officer on duty!! We all lucked out that my mom ordered an extra pallet of salt otherwise she would of just came right through and taken us all out!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, you were very fortunate! I had a feeling the driver hit the wrong pedal in reverse. I've seen videos before with not-so-old drivers doing the same thing. :-0

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
i started laughing a soon as i click the play botton!

I'm not sure I follow...you guys do realize that he's not the person with the man tits, or gross womens' tits, he's the person behind the counter waiting on that person. Maybe I missed the point though.:shrug:

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I'm not sure I follow...you guys do realize that he's not the person with the man tits, or gross womens' tits, he's the person behind the counter waiting on that person. Maybe I missed the point though.:shrug:

Yeah im not following either:shrug:

nik96

Established Member
sucks... today a local LEO lost his life due to an elderly driver.. so sad :(

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=50436&catid=2

Sad but I can't blame the elderly entirely. Drivers have a hard time seeing bikes, especially if they are speeding. They use the work "overtaking" which basically means he was riding faster than usual to catch a suspect.

McGinness said it appeared Canfield was overtaking a suspected speeding driver when another driver, a 79-year-old man made a left turn in front of him. Both Mills Middle School and Cordova High School were dismissing students at the time.

LOL, typeing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread