• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Why is Nancy Grace such a stupid B!--H???

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by BrewSnake, Dec 13, 2006.

1. BrewSnake

BrewSnake the Serpent King Established Member

First of all I rarely watch the news as I find it depressing, so I memorized the segment order of the local news so I get to the channel for just the weather and sports. Well, I was flipping channels and landed on one of those networks as I saw a picture of a Pit Bull puppy...Well some idiot parents somehow managed to sleep while their baby girl's toes were chewed off! ( I couldnt get the right number of toes that were chewed off because that stupid drama queen kept changing the numbers, at first she said 9, then she said 4, then she said 6.)

Well I agree 100000% that the parents should be held accountable for that. But here is my problem...She (Nancy "the ****" Grace) goes on this rant of how Pit Bulls and Rottys are vicious and then she insinuates that the puppy was vicious as well...A freakin puppy??? How the hell is a 8-12 week old puppy vicious? Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats fine and dandy, but its opinions like that that gives a bad image of the people who love dogs (PB's, Rott's, Shep's, etc). What pissed me off the most was how she posted a video of FULL GROWN PB's fighting each other in a pool of blood...WTF!!! She is such a douche for that and all of the things she said about the dogs were based on OPINION and not even FACT! That was the first time I ever sat down and watched that b---h and I promise that it was the last!
    Dumb carpet munching a$$wipe, (there is no way she has a man, and if she does, I bet he has no balls) I hope some one decks her right in the mouth for the stupid crap she says.

OK...Rant over. (man I think I need prozac after these last couple of days :( )

2. Nasty Notch

Nasty Notch Resident Dissident Established Member

+1

I hate the bitch, I hope santa misses the landing on her house and crashes through her bedroom and kills her, that would be a nice christmas present...

3. ArkangelX3

ArkangelX3 New Member Established Member

Thats what you get for watching PMSNBC...

4. lightning666

lightning666 New Member Established Member

shes a moron

5. 1999WhiteSVT

1999WhiteSVT STLMustangs.com Established Member

now i live dogs, and i believe that if you raise the dog right, from a puppy, they will be the nicest dog in the world. however, alot of these people who own these dogs do NOT raise the dogs right, and thats why they become mean. also, some dos are just inherently mean

6. BrewSnake

Thats true, in some RARE cases, a pup might me a bit mean from the start, but a smart owner knows that correction is the key, just like you would do an unruly child. And yes, its the idiots who do these things like dog fighting and owner ignorance that give that crap bag of a woman ammo to go off the deep end on matters like these.:nonono:

^^^and PMSNBC you say :kaboom: ? Thats a good one, and if I had known that before hand I probably would have one less person on my "People that I hope get their teeth knocked out, list"!:bash:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  7. gump

gump aka jamz Established Member

fact = pit bull owners are MORE likely to be invloved in criminal behaviour than any other dog breed owners.
    Dont argue with me here, you KNOW im right!

Did anyone hear about the guy in Washington getting caught by his wife banging his pit bull while discussing the big bang theory?

She caught it with her cell phone camera.

8. Wintermute

Wintermute Banned

Histrionic whore. I dont think even she believes her own bullshit. She is absolutely unwatchable. I hope her and Glenn Beck die in a horrible studio fire.

9. BrewSnake