Why is Nancy Grace such a stupid B!--H???

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
First of all I rarely watch the news as I find it depressing, so I memorized the segment order of the local news so I get to the channel for just the weather and sports. Well, I was flipping channels and landed on one of those networks as I saw a picture of a Pit Bull puppy...Well some idiot parents somehow managed to sleep while their baby girl's toes were chewed off! ( I couldnt get the right number of toes that were chewed off because that stupid drama queen kept changing the numbers, at first she said 9, then she said 4, then she said 6.)

Well I agree 100000% that the parents should be held accountable for that. But here is my problem...She (Nancy "the ****" Grace) goes on this rant of how Pit Bulls and Rottys are vicious and then she insinuates that the puppy was vicious as well...A freakin puppy??? How the hell is a 8-12 week old puppy vicious? Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats fine and dandy, but its opinions like that that gives a bad image of the people who love dogs (PB's, Rott's, Shep's, etc). What pissed me off the most was how she posted a video of FULL GROWN PB's fighting each other in a pool of blood...WTF!!! She is such a douche for that and all of the things she said about the dogs were based on OPINION and not even FACT! That was the first time I ever sat down and watched that b---h and I promise that it was the last!
Dumb carpet munching a$$wipe, (there is no way she has a man, and if she does, I bet he has no balls) I hope some one decks her right in the mouth for the stupid crap she says.

OK...Rant over. (man I think I need prozac after these last couple of days :( )

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
+1

I hate the bitch, I hope santa misses the landing on her house and crashes through her bedroom and kills her, that would be a nice christmas present...

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
now i live dogs, and i believe that if you raise the dog right, from a puppy, they will be the nicest dog in the world. however, alot of these people who own these dogs do NOT raise the dogs right, and thats why they become mean. also, some dos are just inherently mean

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
now i live dogs, and i believe that if you raise the dog right, from a puppy, they will be the nicest dog in the world. however, alot of these people who own these dogs do NOT raise the dogs right, and thats why they become mean. also, some dos are just inherently mean

Thats true, in some RARE cases, a pup might me a bit mean from the start, but a smart owner knows that correction is the key, just like you would do an unruly child. And yes, its the idiots who do these things like dog fighting and owner ignorance that give that crap bag of a woman ammo to go off the deep end on matters like these.:nonono:

^^^and PMSNBC you say :kaboom: ? Thats a good one, and if I had known that before hand I probably would have one less person on my "People that I hope get their teeth knocked out, list"!:bash:

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
BrewSnake said:
Pit Bull puppy..

fact = pit bull owners are MORE likely to be invloved in criminal behaviour than any other dog breed owners.
Dont argue with me here, you KNOW im right!

Did anyone hear about the guy in Washington getting caught by his wife banging his pit bull while discussing the big bang theory?

She caught it with her cell phone camera.

Wintermute

Banned
Histrionic whore. I dont think even she believes her own bullshit. She is absolutely unwatchable. I hope her and Glenn Beck die in a horrible studio fire.

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
jamz said:
fact = pit bull owners are MORE likely to be invloved in criminal behaviour than any other dog breed owners.
Dont argue with me here, you KNOW im right!
QUOTE]

the phrase "More Likely" is a phrase based on opinion, not fact. If there is a reference on this, I would love to see it.:read: And Im not going to argue over this, but I always enjoy a good debate.:)

But I just dont believe that a PB owner is more likely to be involved in criminal acts...I feel that is a stereotype placed by the media and Hollywood.
There are THOUSANDS of PB owners (and other large breeds too for that matter) that love and cherish their dog and fight hard to keep good dogs from getting a bad rep from a minority of stupid owners.

Users who are viewing this thread