Why is it so hard to find a clean Mustang?

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm looking to get back in a Mustang after being without for a few months. Looking through Craigslist in Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio, I see VERY few 99-04 Mustangs that are in good shape. I see the typical $3,000 beaters then the few clean Mustangs there are, they are asking $10k for a New Edge with GT with 100k miles.

What happened to all of them? Less than a year ago I could find good deals daily on CL but it seems like they all disappeared. :shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
it is not hard to find a clean low mileage 03/04 Cobra. finding someone willing to take a low ball offer for one is entirely a different matter however.

Mine is for sale. but at MY price not someones offer of what they think it is worth.

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
it is not hard to find a clean low mileage 03/04 Cobra. finding someone willing to take a low ball offer for one is entirely a different matter however.

Mine is for sale. but at MY price not someones offer of what they think it is worth.

I'm sure I could find a gorgeous Termi. Most of the time, those don't seem to be clapped out and made ghetto. But right now I'm just looking for a GT/Mach/New Edge Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread