Why don't I get notifications anymore?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This is quite frustrating. I logged out and logged back in, all my notifications are on.

But I don't get any notifications anymore if someone replies to my thread or quotes my statement. Nothing for PM's either.

I have to go digging for it. I don't like leaving people hanging if they have a question.

99% of the time I use the app on my phone. Never been an issue in the past. But this has been going on for a while.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This is quite frustrating. I logged out and logged back in, all my notifications are on.

But I don't get any notifications anymore if someone replies to my thread or quotes my statement. Nothing for PM's either.

I have to go digging for it. I don't like leaving people hanging if they have a question.

99% of the time I use the app on my phone. Never been an issue in the past. But this has been going on for a while.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Good question. I'm not getting them either.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
I’m using tapatalk and the majority of the time I get a notification about an hour after it legitimately happens.

Pick your poison.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Same here and it’s days later IF I even get the notification. Tapatalk and the app have both been letting me down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
this is a QA issue and smells of either a poorly written or non existing regression testing protocol.

Anytime a software or hardware change occurs, QA Testing is needed. Even external changes that the entity has no control of (browsers, data, etc) can create these issues, therefore, a testing protocol should be put in place to avoid these issues.

The generally acceptable downtime for a website is 8 hours per year - beyond that, it is an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread