Why does no one make line locks for 07-09's anymore?

PM-Performance

Established Member
So what is the deal with 07-09 GT500's that no one makes them anymore?

I have a lead on a couple Roush kits that were supposedly the legacy SLP model, but can anyone confirm this is a direct bolton affair for the GT500?
Hurst makes one that is listed for the GT/V6, but says it does not work with the GT500 for some reason.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
No sure, maybe give Justins Performance Center a call. They too list their kit for only 10-14 GT500. Must be something in the way the ABS and skid control is calibrated?

Thats very odd indeed

PM-Performance

Established Member
No sure, maybe give Justins Performance Center a call. They too list their kit for only 10-14 GT500. Must be something in the way the ABS and skid control is calibrated?

Thats very odd indeed

They flat out told me their kit will need new lines to work.

All sites say the Hurst does not "fit" the GT500. I called Hurst and they checked with the product manager and say there is no indication on their document why it would not.

I can get a Roush kit right now if it works, but they are significantly more expensive. So it makes me really wonder.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
So what is the deal with 07-09 GT500's that no one makes them anymore?

I have a lead on a couple Roush kits that were supposedly the legacy SLP model, but can anyone confirm this is a direct bolton affair for the GT500?
Hurst makes one that is listed for the GT/V6, but says it does not work with the GT500 for some reason.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

I have been in touch with a member on Team Shelby who has a Granatelli Line Lock for sale that was for his 2007 GT500 Convert., he bought it new, mounted it in his car but never connected it before he sold his car. It is pictured below........

thumbnail.jpg

If you are interested in more info. let me know and I will turn you his direction.

R

Users who are viewing this thread