Why do I want a Viper soo bad???????

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
My neighbor put a cam in his 03 viper and took me for a ride.,.,it is badddddassssss!!!!
I want one sooo bad,.,., but I don't want any debt :( he is getting his tune this week and says I am driving next time:dancenana: but then I will only want one that much more :bowdown:.,., I am trying to show self control.,.,. can I afford one.,.,..,. sure.,., will my wife be thrilled with the idea.,.,.,..,,.., not exactly lol

what's a guy to do :shrug:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Switch to E85 with the appropriate support mods and up the boost.

Geez..:dw::shrug: That was easy.:rockon::beer:

:pop:

I can't see spending tons of dough and not just get a viper :shrug:
Cause more power in my car is not the answer :shrug:

Sent from Ridla's massive johnson

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
go for it..you only live once

I told the wife I wanted to add cams and twin clutch, but after hearing and riding in his cammed viper.,. I don't know.,. I would never try to beat a light again just to hear it idle lol.,. It was unreal :nonono:

Sent from Ridla's massive johnson

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I don't know, but I'm right there with you. I know they're impractical, ride terrible, and would probably be the worst semi-DD I could buy, but damn I want one.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
better question is, why do you want the same radio, climate controls, and light switch as a dodge NEON?

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Hey get some video next time because for some reason I find very few that I like the sound of. I absolutely love the style though damn sexy cars.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Viper is a driver car. I will own a red one in the near future. Its like a modern shelby cobra. How much power is he expectinv from the cam?

Sent with My Massive Johnson

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Viper is a driver car. I will own a red one in the near future. Its like a modern shelby cobra. How much power is he expectinv from the cam?

Sent with My Massive Johnson

Since the heads were also ported, he was told @ 725 at the crank

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I can't see spending tons of dough and not just get a viper :shrug:
Cause more power in my car is not the answer :shrug:

OH MY!! Nooooooooooooo! More power is ALWAYS THE ANSWER!!!
Tons of dough? I thought you already had a twin screw?
Fuel upgades, pulley, belt and a new tune is more money than buying a Viper??

I told the wife I wanted to add cams and twin clutch, but after hearingand riding in his cammed viper.,. I don't know.,. I would never try to beat a light again just to hear it idle lol.,. It was unreal :nonono:

Although I can totally understand the twin disc, I am afraid I myself am not moved by a cammed up idle....... at all. When I was in my twenties before EFI and supercharging were common place on street legal cars..... yes.

I do now better understand, I just don't agree.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
OH MY!! Nooooooooooooo! More power is ALWAYS THE ANSWER!!!
Tons of dough? I thought you already had a twin screw?
Fuel upgades, pulley, belt and a new tune is more money than buying a Viper??

Although I can totally understand the twin disc, I am afraid I myself am not moved by a cammed up idle....... at all. When I was in my twenties before EFI and supercharging were common place on street legal cars..... yes.

I do now better understand, I just don't agree.

My point was more power in my (heavy)car is not the answer,.,. I am already at the edge of the envelope with power to weight :shrug: twin screw yes.,. plenty of traction,.,., no :( viper is lighter with more foot print :-D.,. :drool:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
My brother almost bought a Viper, but decided they were too brutal for what he was looking for, so he bought a Type 993 911 that is crazy fast but has better manners.

I looked into buying a Viper myself and then practicality hit me when I discovered how much a good performing set of tires run for those big wheels.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a Dodge, people. With an odd-firing V10. Do not fall for the eye-candy and the two extra cylinders.

Jim Snover

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
It's a Dodge, people. With an odd-firing V10. Do not fall for the eye-candy and the two extra cylinders.

Jim Snover

That's why I don't already have one lol

Let's also remember, I work at a Honda/Acura/GMC/Chevy/KIA Dealer., the owner is trying to push a Z06/ZR1 on me

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

99BOSS

Established Member
I watched Ultimate Factories the other night and they featured the Viper plant. Awesome looking car! But it looks cheaply built. They hit the body panels with their arms to make them line up and fit properly. Its a steel frame with flimsy body panels on it. Now I know it goes like stink, especially the 08 and later 600hp version, and has massive eye appeal but thats it. The sound doesnt fit the looks of the car. Insurance is brutal on them. Just get a giant fathead of one made and stick it on your garage wall and keep driving your cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread