Why did you sell the Terminator for a C5?

xxForgedxx

Established Member
I'd like to know, I hear of many people getting rid of there Terminators for C5's and C5z's. How come?

Wintermute

Banned
Quite frankly a C5 Z06 is twice the car a terminator is in every aspect but straightline acceleration.

Thats why I did it anyway. Now I seem to get every kid in a terminator throwing revs at me, even when they are in the oncoming lane.

Last edited:

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Always wanted a z06, insurance went down, gas mileage is better, more chicks staring, and I really like the whole car better. IMO the car is a better all around car for right around the same price.

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Quite frankly a C5 Z06 is twice the car a terminator is in every aspect but straightline acceleration.

Thats why I did it anyway. Now I seem to get every kid in a terminator throwing revs at me, even when they are in the oncoming lane.

Very nice Z!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

Well said. After driving an 04 ZO6 I could never looked at my terminator the same again. Totally different class of car. I bleed ford blue but thats just how it is.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I had a 98 C5.. auto with 2.73 gears and FE1 suspension..

now with the 03 Cobra.. I'll take the Cobra any day over the C5.. maybe a Z06 would be different, but not the regular one..

Tunedprt91

Established Member
maybe b/c they weren't brand loyal. Plus a c5z is the next best thing to get that is comparable to a cobra imo. About the same price so its a bargain.

earl lee

Established Member
Maybe they did it because like Barack Obama says "Its time for a change".

Users who are viewing this thread