Why couldn’t they just shoot him in the leg?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Jesus man

RIP

Sidenote, am I the only one thinking they probably could've done without the "lofi hip hop chill beats" to end the video?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus man

RIP

Sidenote, am I the only one thinking they probably could've done without the "lofi hip hop chill beats" to end the video?

Looks like it was just the dude that edits the content…. Like signature beats for his channel. A brand thing….

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sad to hear that the Commander lost his life, and that two officers were badly injured. Not sad to hear that the kid was snuffed when trying to escape with one of the officer's guns. These are the stories that those who want to defund/eliminate police departments should see.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Sad to hear that the Commander lost his life, and that two officers were badly injured. Not sad to hear that the kid was snuffed when trying to escape with one of the officer's guns. These are the stories that those who want to defund/eliminate police departments should see.
That is exactly why they won't show this in mass. It doesn't flow with their agendas. Sad for sure. Sad that the officers involved were injured with one dead. The kid, Darwin took care of him. Good riddance.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dude had it coming.

There was just a shooting down the street from my dealership Saturday. Some 60 something year old man with a warrant shot an officer in the hand and shoulder when they stopped him, another officer returned fire...boom headshot.

Established Member
Probably suicide by cop. Whenever it looks like that, the story gets buried before the perp.

2003 Venomous

Established Member
R.I.P.
Sad that articles about those who protect losing their lives doesn't make the news, but some jackass that was pulled over and complained like a two year old does!
All the negative bias in America towards anybody who is pro-AMERICA, GOD, LIFE, COPS, MILTARY, VALUES, HARD WORK, HONESTY, etc....is astounding.

I find it remarkable that nobody has once said Sippy Cup is doing a good job nor have I seen all the "great things this president" has done. The media is just a bunch of complaining b!tche$ siding with the money. Get rid of Soros meddling in our elections and we may see a fair and honest democracy play out.

Cast your vote on the historic 8th or November!

Users who are viewing this thread