Whos Is it???

Sampey5046

Established Member
Anybody on here own this car or know the owner. Spotted in Baton Rouge,La. Just curious cause i had a 90 exactly like this 20 years ago.

Attachments

• 8DF9A9DD-2668-4B1D-9252-7C5C006760C9.jpeg
    8DF9A9DD-2668-4B1D-9252-7C5C006760C9.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 117

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
No foxes in your area at all? In the good weather, I still see about one a day in MA/NH
That's crazy. Im right outside of dallas and hardly ever see foxes around. Actually don't remember the last time I saw one..

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That's crazy. Im right outside of dallas and hardly ever see foxes around. Actually don't remember the last time I saw one..
Yep, I'm with you. Out here in El Paso I spot 1 Fox about every 6 months. Even the 94 to 04's are getting scarce. Think the only time I see an 03/04 Cobra is when I look in my carport LOL.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
At this current time, I see more foxes than 94-98s around here. Just in a square mile of me there are at least 3 of them. My sister owns one too, and someone else on the way to her house has a fox coupe.
Almost all of them I see are verts (same goes for 94-98s).

Yeah, Terminators are a rarity on the streets these days too, though I did see one this week. Other than that one, I think I've seen 2 others all summer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No foxes in your area at all? In the good weather, I still see about one a day in MA/NH
No, Paul, they're pretty rare (to my eyes) in my neck of the woods. I'm sure there are a few within driving distance, but I haven't seen any. Any Terminators? Haven't seen one around my area in years, including none at our local cruise night. Seems that there just areas where they're more seen and other areas where they're not. Hell, I haven't seen any GT-500s, either.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
No, Paul, they're pretty rare (to my eyes) in my neck of the woods. I'm sure there are a few within driving distance, but I haven't seen any. Any Terminators? Haven't seen one around my area in years, including none at our local cruise night. Seems that there just areas where they're more seen and other areas where they're not. Hell, I haven't seen any GT-500s, either.
Just saw my first 2020+ GT500 in the wild a couple days ago.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Yep, I'm with you. Out here in El Paso I spot 1 Fox about every 6 months. Even the 94 to 04's are getting scarce. Think the only time I see an 03/04 Cobra is when I look in my carport LOL.
I can't remember the last 03 cobra ive seen. The new edge is nearly all but extinct here. Some v6s every now and then is about it. Never see lightnings anymore either. Pretty sad, that was my favorite era.

Users who are viewing this thread