Who's got the sweetest stance out there?

95riosnake

Established Member
5785245807_0ae1bbd104_z.jpg

Looks absolutely sick, perfect setup :beer:

Stevo151

Established Member
No, stance refers to how a vehicle sits. Simply lowering a car doesn't give it a "powerful" stance.

Stance is a mixture of both suspension and wheel offset. Just throwing on a set of springs doesn't give your car "the sweetest stance." It makes it look better, but doesn't make it badass.

While I'm not a fan of what a lot of the Vdub guys do, they definitely have figured out how to get a perfect stance.

Edit for pic: Notice the zero wheel gap and how the wheels sit flush with the fenders. That's a sweet stance...
eurp_0808_01_z+2004_volkswagen_gti+front_side_view.jpg

i love how you guys are hating on this guy when its completely true... the word "stance" is whats posted above... dont get me wrong i like the look of everyones car in here but this VW is "stanced" correctly and perfectly. people are so into the "stanced/hellaflush" scene they are willing to scrape everywhere! oil pans, lips, exhaust you name it they'll scrape it lol. im not a huge fan and would never drive a car like that but thats just me

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
lockdown, your car is absolutely beautiful! Do you have any hi-res shots? I'd so rock your car as a wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread