Who's going to SEMA 2008?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I am taking my friend/employee and possibly my dad. My misses can't get the time off unfortunatley. Sounds like we need to meet up and cause a riot or the like.

They are REALLY cracking down this year. I had to fax in paystubs, business license, W2 for my employee, etc. From what I gathered over the phone from them, they have no problem turning people down at the door who don't provide proof. Employees HAVE to show valid proof of employment,no exceptions.

Did they make you jump through any hoops?

I received everything in the mail already but my buddy was late to register and will have to pick up his stuff there. So he has to bring in proof of where he works to get his badge and into the show?

I just hope my profs. don't flip when I tell them :banana:

You and me both :beer:

Nice! We might try to make it next year but, in the '07 again. Last year, we competed in the stock class but some guy with a standard '06 GT cloned it as an '07 Shelby, put a a bunch of chrome on it and beat us :nonono: I guess I mis-understood the definition of stock :??:

I'll be there, I think they do it twice a year. All the info is usually on www.highperformancestangs.com it's the forum most of us Phoenix/AZ guys are on.

:beer:

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Why all the hoops, is this not an "open to the public" event?

The events purpose is to link Automotive business and aftermarket suppliers. The outside show is open to the public, but the trade floor has been locked down to the above purpose.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Automotive creds is no problem... work for a dealership, my friend owns a shop which I'm listed on... hoops shmoops lol

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
Got our creds in the mail yesterday!
party-smiley-048.gif

Flash2211

Established Member
Have to remember all the booth #'s...
Please post booth #'s were you can/will be found, so people can find you (stop by)

:banana::pepper:

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Got 7 of our 8 badges in the mail.. the last one was a late register. We're stayin at the Wyndham Desert Resort.

Will.. when are you going & where are you stayin?

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
See you all in Vegas!!!

Jester's Lounge at the Excalibur on Thursday evening after 8 will be the place to be. Look for all the guys in Saleen shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread