whos going to nationals!

fastbird86

Established Member
Just curious, who is planning on going to a Solo 2 national tour event or Nationals in Topeka this year? I will try to make the national tour event at Houston in late April. Just curious!

'03 Sonic Blue

"So blue you can hear it"
Established Member
I may be delusional, but I plan to "compete" at Topeka and at the national tour in Milwaukee. However, I plan to be driving my wife's car, Elmo, in CS and not the Mustang:
Mike_Paul.sized.jpg

http://www.mazda-speed.com/gallery/Elmo

I've never attended anything other than regional events. My goal is to not be DFL.

--Mike

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
I will be back in Topeka, but this time in a different car....

Mike, good idea on not setting the goal too high. You should do fine however. I finished two spots out of DFL this year in ESP. Of course, I blamed it on the car and traded it in just like any good wannabe driver.

'03 Sonic Blue

"So blue you can hear it"
Established Member
cito said:
I will be back in Topeka, but this time in a different car....

I blamed it on the car and traded it in just like any good wannabe driver.

Yeah, I've already got a built in excuse: The Mazdaspeed Miatas were not competitive in BS and they've moved them to CS for 2006 where they are still considered not competitive (someone used the phrase "fatally flawed").

--Mike

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
Depends how I drive this year, usually 4 or 5 of us go, but new car and set-up, probably questionable. I'm doing the 2 day Evo school this year, so we'll see after that

Users who are viewing this thread