Who's going to buy the Stainless Works exhaust system for the 7.3L?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds amazing. I so wish they would offer the 7.3 in the F150 line as an option.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, I’ll think on it for sure. Might shoot you an email with a few other questions soon, if you don’t kill me first lol. I ask way too many

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I did mine custom.
8F895FFE-A9D0-4728-B918-30D5E0C8B3CF.jpeg
E2D38775-78D2-40DD-B622-0255C27AA2F6.jpeg
A968165D-4358-4391-958D-09D32D14FFF5.jpeg
98C0269A-E816-46F0-9F38-2A6829B9C272.jpeg
D09B0C5D-E201-4324-9B09-5D1EF4CA811C.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stainless works makes nice stuff, but after waiting a year I went full on custom as well.

I feel like they do make some nice stuff.

However, I've always felt that their ends always look unfinished or too raw compared to other high end exhaust brands.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, I’ll think on it for sure. Might shoot you an email with a few other questions soon, if you don’t kill me first lol. I ask way too many
Ask away! I don't work weekends anymore, so I'll reply Mon-Fri!

So you ordered this exhaust for the new truck, right?! I want to hear one in person already! (Congrats btw)

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha thanks! TBD on the exhaust. First priority for me is going to be a bed cover. Then a line-x, and probably some aux lighting (couldn’t justify going to a lariat ultimate plus $1200 just for LED headlights). I’m lucky enough to graduate to a lariat so I didn’t want to go too crazy. Honestly the only other thing off ultimate I cared about was the console charger. You been good lately?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha thanks! TBD on the exhaust. First priority for me is going to be a bed cover. Then a line-x, and probably some aux lighting (couldn’t justify going to a lariat ultimate plus $1200 just for LED headlights). I’m lucky enough to graduate to a lariat so I didn’t want to go too crazy. Honestly the only other thing off ultimate I cared about was the console charger. You been good lately?

Good choices there, exactly what I'd do. What made you skip the factory bed liner and go line-x? That's one I've been wondering about. Otherwise, I land on a Lariat every time I build one out as well. Doing alright here, been dying to get another Cobra or something and get back into the local meets, but @13COBRA and friends have shown me the road course life so that's all I can think of now lol...someday, someday! You have any toys to drag around with the new 7.3?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good choices there, exactly what I'd do. What made you skip the factory bed liner and go line-x? That's one I've been wondering about. Otherwise, I land on a Lariat every time I build one out as well. Doing alright here, been dying to get another Cobra or something and get back into the local meets, but @13COBRA and friends have shown me the road course life so that's all I can think of now lol...someday, someday! You have any toys to drag around with the new 7.3?

I'm headed out to Heartland this weekend for a private day to get some lapping in before NASA starts up!

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I have my red cobra back and am loving it. Got a quarterhorse and am now technically self tuning so that’s been cool. I am not patient and the Ford spray in can add a week or 2 to delivery. I didn’t order my current truck and my line-x has held up awesome.
I hear you on road course life. The new one they’re building in Stilwell is like a mile from our house. You should just get a 99-01 and track it - best of both worlds haha. Godzilla will be towing our boat and camper so there’s the other toys lol and also the reason I don’t do track days. I have too many hobbies and it’s hard to get me off the water

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap didn’t look at the price tag until just now def gotta save up for something like this hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread