whos from wisconsin????

dredg9

Established Member
i never new there were this many wisconsin guys.. i knew they were hiding somewhere

4Saken

Established Member
Well I know some one is going to ask, i had a motor built professionally and its ticking again......

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
i meant i had no problems before i pulled it.. but marv at c&m has it right now building it.
its getting billet rods and pistons and head and main studs .020 over.
should be able to handle more than ill ever throw at it.

J

yellowbra

Established Member
I think i have the cobra tick but, marv told me to bring it too him because 7 out of 10 guys that think they have the tick don't. Plus he has an 04 cobra.

Last edited:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I cant wait till spring... already having cobra withdrawls.... Road America withdrawls...... HorsePower withdrawls...... God, do you thisnk I'm an SVT addict?

Looking forward to meeting some of you here posting in Wisconsin. We should set a date/time in spring to cruise together. It would be nice to meet you all.
later

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
I cant wait till spring... already having cobra withdrawls.... Road America withdrawls...... HorsePower withdrawls...... God, do you thisnk I'm an SVT addict?

Looking forward to meeting some of you here posting in Wisconsin. We should set a date/time in spring to cruise together. It would be nice to meet you all.
later
I think that would be great. Since you made the idea why don't you just say a time and date and everyone who comes in here can agree or disagree.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I guess it all depends on when most everyone has their cars out of storage (REPAIRS for others). My cobra sheds her winter skin in early may, sometimes april. She hates salt. May would be a great time to get a cruise night going. Anyone have a special location ";-) ;-) " that they REALLY like to play with the tigers tail. It would be awesome to see a mob of Cobras (and you modded GT guys\gals) cruising together down the road. If not, Griffen Ford in Waukesha has an SVTOA car show at their car lot usually in May. There is a great turn out of SVT specific cars at that show. For those of you up north in Green Bay/Appleton, who are willing to travel to Waukesha or other special location, I would be willing to meet up with you and drive down together.

:coolman:

yellowbra

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
Mark, Why ya selling the Cobra? Is it because you think you have the TICK...?
Naw i need money to pay for some things that i've racked up. I accually went and looked at a 96 cobra today. The guy owns his own shop up in Sherwood, WI. I went there today and it was like being at a race car drivers house. He had an original shelby cobra 67 i believe, chevelle(750rwhp), Lotus Exige(pulled the motor and are turboing it as we speak), older ferrari, corvettes, i saw a lambo in the back getting worked on. That was just at the shop. At his house he had a 05 mustang GT all tricked out, Acura NSX, 69 mach I, a yauht(or however you spell it), 4 ducati's, and his cobra and a 03 focus SVT euro. He told me he wanted to make a deal with me. I give him my cobra free and clear and he gives me the 03 focus SVT euro and the 96 cobra. The 96 is ready for 800whp forged bottom and everything else. This car has EVERYTHING on it except a blower pushing 412whp N/A. The 03 focus is screaming yellow euro style with 2 black racing stripes down the middle and the stripe on the side(on the kicker panel). I should be able to sell the focus for at least 13k and at most probably 15k. It is going to work out great because i get the money i need and i get a nice cobra built by a guy that definately knows what hes doing. Sorry for the long read but, it was awesome because i thought i was just going for a ride but, it turned into an adventure.

Last edited:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
J
Do you know when there is a RSD day at GLD? I don't think they have their '07 schedule out yet. This would be fun, since that is when they prep the track the best IMO. Have you ever been there on a RSD day? Even a Test and Tune day would be fun. Practice always makes perfect.

As for a cruise night, I'm always game.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Mark
Did ya trade up the '04 Cobra for the '96 cobra/'03 SVT Focus combo? I see that the info changed under your Avitar. Seems like nice cars, although I wouldn't trade my '03 Cobra for the world at this point. I was close though. Near me there is a '07/'06 Roush 427SC mustang for sale NEW!!! I have yet to test drive it since they have it in the showroom. But man, BIG BLOCK and SUPERCHARGED...........very tempting...... Just one thing missing, its not SVT nor a Cobra. Now if this was a SVT Cobra 427SC, in a hoof beat I would trade up. OKAY i have to stop drooling now.

Users who are viewing this thread