Who's from Iowa?

03snkvert

Established Member
Man, I need to start checking in here again...

Life got busy, and i just dont check in much. Hoping to hit up a few more cruises this year

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Me too. Long winter, busy work.

Been debating swapping my rear wheels out for some 20x10.5 instead of the 19x9.5. I want to close up some of the rear wheel gap but I still want a little rake. Can't decide for sure if I'll like it tho

IA Shelby

Established Member
I think your car looks perfect as is. One of the best looking Mustangs I have ever seen. The RTR wheels are spot on IMO.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Aw shucks. Thanks

I really do like the wheels and wouldn't change them... I am just having a tricky time getting the stance I want with the coilovers and the larger exhaust. When I had it down low it was banging the exhaust on the axle over bumps and driving me crazy. Swapped out for taller springs and it doesn't hit anymore but I wanna bring it back down just a hair. My thought was to get the same style wheel in a 20" for the rear and eat up a half inch of the gap without losing the slight rake (which I like).

GeTX7bQ.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
Whats Up Guys, Just curious to who is still around and still has a Car or Truck?

Corey...been a long time. I don’t have any mustangs at this point. Should have kept them but ran out of space. I have been driving a GTR for the last 3 years. Have a new Bronco ordered but that will be a 22 delivery.

hope all is well with you and your family. Do you still have the silver vert? I saw Ryan driving one day in Ankeny.

Sean

03snkvert

Established Member
Corey...been a long time. I don’t have any mustangs at this point. Should have kept them but ran out of space. I have been driving a GTR for the last 3 years. Have a new Bronco ordered but that will be a 22 delivery.

hope all is well with you and your family. Do you still have the silver vert? I saw Ryan driving one day in Ankeny.

Sean

Yeah, Still have the Silver Car. Somtimes I think I should Sell, Then I drive and think.... Nah, Im Good.

It is Crazy what is going on with New Vehicles right Now, Karls lot is freakin Empty.

My Daughter is Dancing in Ankeny Now, so we are always out and about in Ankeny

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Any of you guys familiar with the 4th Street Cruise in Waterloo this weekend? Going to head down on Saturday and was wondering if there was a good spot to sit and watch cars roll by, maybe with a public restroom close?

IA Shelby

Established Member
Any of you guys familiar with the 4th Street Cruise in Waterloo this weekend? Going to head down on Saturday and was wondering if there was a good spot to sit and watch cars roll by, maybe with a public restroom close?
i used to live 20 min away from waterloo but that was 35 years ago. I would guess you will see a mix of good guys cars along with low riders and urban street machines.

03snkvert

Established Member
Anyone going to the stang invasion next month in Oskaloosa?
I wanted to go, but again, Life got in the Way, and I wasn't able to get the car cleaned up!

I follow those guys on FB and it looks like they had a Great Turnout!

Users who are viewing this thread