Who's from Iowa?

03snkvert

Established Member
Don't think I can make the Cruise this weekend. It sounds like a blast, but have a busy weekend. We will see how it goes though.

03snkvert

Established Member
Man, There were some nice cars up at Sugar Shack last night! 3 or 4 Roush Mustangs, a couple true Saleens, a couple older Mustnags. All in all they had a pretty good turn out. Finally got to look over Ryans car a little more (and here him drag his tail pipes out of the parking lot). Deff. need to get me the CDC lightbar.

by the way, if you want to fix the tailpipes let me know. I have a few different friends that can weld and I can get my father-in-laws welder to tack the pipes to get the right placement and have them weld up the pipes. It would be a lot cheaper than the exhaust shop.

Last edited:

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
zeus201 said:
You going?

So far Iam. There is a 40% chance of rain but iam hoping for the best. Couldnt go to the sugar shack last night lund motors still has my farm truck.

zeus201

Established Member
sonicblue70 said:
Man, There were some nice cars up at Sugar Shack last night! 3 or 4 Roush Mustangs, a couple true Saleens, a couple older Mustnags. All in all they had a pretty good turn out. Finally got to look over Ryans car a little more (and here him drag his tail pipes out of the parking lot). Deff. need to get me the CDC lightbar.

by the way, if you want to fix the tailpipes let me know. I have a few different friends that can weld and I can get my father-in-laws welder to tack the pipes to get the right placement and have them weld up the pipes. It would be a lot cheaper than the exhaust shop.

It's that damn Xpipe :mj: That was the 3rd that yesterday and it louded horrible. I was going to take to Lunds last weekend, but they were closed.

Corey, if you could hook me with somebody that can get it done asap that'd be great. It's really getting on my nerves that way the x-pipe sits and angle of the pipes leading up to the tailpipes.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Got it back today but I still need to throw it on the dyno, egr was screwed up on it so I had them turn it off and the plugs were crap on it. I told him I would be back next week or the week after to do it. I hope I can get into the 12's with it now. Chris was trying to get people to go to eddyville on friday night but I have to work on sat morning. I would like to go hang out on sat. night sometime which is my only night off.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Oh ya I will, I would like to see what those gofast parts can do! LOL. Probably blow up?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Sorry I missed it, my old man didn't bring my truck back 'til about 6:30 and it was filthy.

03snkvert

Established Member
If its after work I would like to watch them dyno it and get a feel for how they do things up there

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Probably end of next week or the week after. I dont know when they close? Iam gonna have him tweak the tune while he is at it so hopefully it will take him awhile. I like him to get afeel for it first.

03snkvert

Established Member
I usually work until about 6, but can leave whenever as long as I am not super busy!

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Ive seen some others on the other lightning board from iowa but I dont know if they know about this site yet. I brought my truck into Lund motors for a sputtering problem and it is still doing it so now got to go swap coils to see if thats it or not or see if its belt slip. Its driving me up a wall right now. I want this truck to run better before I throw it on the dyno.

zeus201

Established Member
Just buy a Navi 5.4L and toss a KB 2.8H :D. JK

I hope you get your truck running good. Keep us informed when you are going to toss it on the dyno because I'd like to watch. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread