Who's Cobra on Pass Time?

swt99svt

Established Member
Black Cobra. Dude was probably 6' and had a beard. Car looked stock and he said he had upper and lower pulleys. I want to say it ran a 12.xx at 121?

Ironhand

Banned
If it was a Torch Red Vert then I know the driver. Dont not the driver of the black Cobra, Ive see that episode before.

joemayo

Established Member
Car was black. Had blinged out return style fuel system. Bogart wheels. (Upper/lower pulleys) ran 11.29. Atlanta Track.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Was it Yellow?

You quoted a post that said it was "Black"....?

For some reason I have a feeling this is in reference to a post I made not too long ago. Someone mentioned a White Lamborghini Aventador and for some reason I overlooked the obvious mention of the color WHITE and asked if it was orange. lol unless the yellow is a reference to something else.

OU812

Established Member
It was Larry's car, not sure if he's a member on here or not but his name is F8TLSNAKE on modfords. I've seen that car run many times and that pass wasn't one of his better ones, it's a good bit faster than that.

swt99svt

Established Member
They need to make an SVTP edition of that show.

Sid - I'm a bit let down by SVTP... I mean, American Muscle has had an interview with the chick off Pass Time and we haven't.

I'd agree, I think we need to get a member/member session on Pass Time featuring SVTP members. Tag along LP and Kevin... Talk about some mad marketing.

I do claim this as an evolved version of your idea so I'd like to be on-site for the filming. :rockon:

Last edited:

Speed Demon

Established Member
It was me. I broke the gas pedal when I went in to 4th and was only about half throttle or the pass would have been a little faster.

Speed Demon

Established Member
Black Cobra. Dude was probably 6' and had a beard. Car looked stock and he said he had upper and lower pulleys. I want to say it ran a 12.xx at 121?

Actually I'm 6'7", the host of the show is like 6'6". The car at the time had stock lightning upper with 4 lb lower, un-ported eaton, a lot of suspension work, return-less fuel system and a little weight out, still weighed 3680.

Car was black. Had blinged out return style fuel system. Bogart wheels. (Upper/lower pulleys) ran 11.29. Atlanta Track.

It was Larry's car, not sure if he's a member on here or not but his name is F8TLSNAKE on modfords. I've seen that car run many times and that pass wasn't one of his better ones, it's a good bit faster than that.
Nope not Larry's, his car was ported but now is big bore KB.

It was fun doing the show but don't think I'd ever do another. Their production staff was a bunch of @$$holes and they couldn't make up their minds which episode they wanted to film when. They called my episode to the lanes 4 times before they actually filmed it and we sat in the staging lanes for 3 1/2 hours and told us not to leave our cars because they may call us up any minute.

Users who are viewing this thread