Who's black on black TT 350Z?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I sort of ran him ( I was behind him) and he hit it but I reeled him in. All this went down on an onramp to I-405. He got off and on the gas a couple of times so we didnt get a striaght clean race. I could tell he was turbo'd since 3/4 of exhust below his car was glowing orange when I was cruising behind him. I jumped into the HOV lane and lit them up in 3rd at 65mph. Too much traffic to get a clean race but he would have taken out anyone with fewer mods. Very strong for a 350Z. Maybe some other time. :thumbsup: :beer:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Sounds alot like a car that Zsport has brought to us to tune. Black with black 20" wheels with a polished lip, a small carbon fiber wing, and a carbon fiber chin spoiler? If it is the same car it is twin turboed with a built bottom end. Car has alot of goodies and with a "break in" 10 psi it made just under 400 rwhp. He should be coming back soon for the 20 psi tune.

Tylerb59

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Sounds alot like a car that Zsport has brought to us to tune. Black with black 20" wheels with a polished lip, a small carbon fiber wing, and a carbon fiber chin spoiler? If it is the same car it is twin turboed with a built bottom end. Car has alot of goodies and with a "break in" 10 psi it made just under 400 rwhp. He should be coming back soon for the 20 psi tune.

Yep! Sweet looking ride.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sweet looking and running! It was black on black and a subtle aftermarket wing.
I'd like to know what was involved and how much. My g/f has a G35.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
greg, a lot of people buy a blower for g35 because they want it to last long..
check stillen.com

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I dont believe in blowers for small engines. They've proven over and over again that turbos are the way to go. Saw some of the prices and they aren't too bad considering. She's waiting for the new G35 to come out so she can make up her mind. Supposed to have 330hp!

btw - Busted my engines cherry. I sprayed today. :burnout: :thumbsup:

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
I dont believe in blowers for small engines. They've proven over and over again that turbos are the way to go. Saw some of the prices and they aren't too bad considering. She's waiting for the new G35 to come out so she can make up her mind. Supposed to have 330hp!

btw - Busted my engines cherry. I sprayed today. :burnout: :thumbsup:

Yes Finally! How did that go?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sprayed twice yesterday afternoon and once this morning. Comes on pretty smooth. Feels like an invisible hand gives your car a shove forward.
The colder outside, the harder the hit. My 4th gear almost feels like my 3rd with the 100 shot. No where near as violent as I thought it would be. 60-120 is so fast now! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
did it have black tinted tail lights also? If so I drove past him on Monday on 522. Sounds like the same car. Black on black. Polished lip on black rims. I peeked back as I passed him and thought I saw and intercooler sittin down in the grill but couldn't tell. He was driving like a G-ma when I saw him

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
Yeah that car is sick if we're all thinking of the same one...I knew that was a I/C stuck up front...he came outta Monroe with me when I saw him and got on 405 North

Users who are viewing this thread