Whos attending Drag Night?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Last year there were a ton more cars racing. Was pretty lame turnout this year.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i waited for it to cool down some if you could call it that and got stuck in line. had what seemed like a hundred people ask what the laptop with all the gauges was for... so i figured i'd try 12 pounds and a soft launch since everyone was spinning. wrong decision, i bogged my way into a 2.8 60' then just flat footed it and ran a 12.20@ 125. worse time in the car since i put it together, but all the timing pulling out due to 200* iat's does that(yes i data logged it as always). lmao
after that i loaded up and made the haul back to mb!
i need a 25 shot to keep the iat's down then it's on like donkey kong. ha ha

i too had more fun wednesday night, or thursday morning early(1-2 am) after we ate hooters some cobras were playing about and i snuck in on a few of them. caused much confusion with my little old 2-valve. lol

gtmustang00

Established Member
i waited for it to cool down some if you could call it that and got stuck in line. had what seemed like a hundred people ask what the laptop with all the gauges was for... so i figured i'd try 12 pounds and a soft launch since everyone was spinning. wrong decision, i bogged my way into a 2.8 60' then just flat footed it and ran a 12.20@ 125. worse time in the car since i put it together, but all the timing pulling out due to 200* iat's does that(yes i data logged it as always). lmao
after that i loaded up and made the haul back to mb!
i need a 25 shot to keep the iat's down then it's on like donkey kong. ha ha

i too had more fun wednesday night, or thursday morning early(1-2 am) after we ate hooters some cobras were playing about and i snuck in on a few of them. caused much confusion with my little old 2-valve. lol

Lol leaving one of the events we (01 gt twin turbo) got next to a blue mach that thought he had a chance. The look on his gf's face was priceless when we blew his doors off!

Users who are viewing this thread