Whos attending Drag Night?

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
it'll be the best looking race with 2 sonic blue vehicles ripping it up! that's for sure. and i'll have more boost by then and a good transmission too. lol

chrisheltra

Established Member
it'll be the best looking race with 2 sonic blue vehicles ripping it up! that's for sure. and i'll have more boost by then and a good transmission too. lol

Yeah hopefully Ill have more boost, timing and C16 by then but I have to get some things done to the truck before that happens. I hope they dont mind me not having a cage. lol

scared003.gif

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yeah hopefully Ill have more boost, timing and C16 by then but I have to get some things done to the truck before that happens. I hope they dont mind me not having a cage. lol

scared003.gif

If it was anything like last year, you will be fine.
They were so backlogged with tech inspection, that it consisted of writing a number on your window and not checking for anything.

chrisheltra

Established Member
If it was anything like last year, you will be fine.
They were so backlogged with tech inspection, that it consisted of writing a number on your window and not checking for anything.

Yeah it was a tad bit ridiculous last year but luckily I was only spectating due to a recent surgery.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Listening to some of the buzz around the net, MW Dragnight should be great this year. Since we eliminated the shootout, test-n-tune runs will go on until they shut off the lights!

I'm going to have some conversations with Darlington's track management this week as to being more prepared for our arrival. I have all ideas it's gonna be big! Look at some of the MW sponsors. It's a who's who of the recent fast 2011 5.0!

And remember, getting there is half the fun!:beer:

chrisheltra

Established Member
I really hope they are more prepared this year than they were last year. That was a complete failure. Hopefully this year the thunder storms will hold off too.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I really hope they are more prepared this year than they were last year. That was a complete failure. Hopefully this year the thunder storms will hold off too.

No sh!t! We waited almost 2 hrs. to tech in.
On the way home we got caught in a nice torrential rain storm.

Users who are viewing this thread