Who's all in the eastside seattle area??

cobrakyle95

Established Member
been into mustangs along time. have a 95 black cobra and just got a 04' whippled cobra. who
s all out there!!@!@! lets tare shit up or go cruise or something!!!:banana:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Renton here- I would tear shit up but i have a L so there is only a little tearing to be done.

shznit

shznit
Established Member
What color is your '04? That's funny you have a '95 & '04. I also had a '95 & now have an '04 (Whippled as well LOL).

everythintek

Established Member
im a little north of seattle in everett, but when i get back from san diego, ill play. I have the redfire 03 playing in the sand in saleen09's sig

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
renton/redmond ZY cobra. i wouldnt mind tearin' some shit up, we'd have to find some better targets cause your car would eat mine!!

I think i saw you up in the highlands a few days back. I was heading west on NE 4th by the Hop in Grocery and you were heading the opposite direction. Might not have been you but this car looked clean and had at least exhaust from what i saw/heard. I was in a lowered Silver Lightning.

stevolikedevo

Established Member
I'm also in Renton, but so far south, it's practically Kent. My car is also slow and can't TARE shit up as bad as yours.

Note: "tear" changed to "TARE". :rockon:

Last edited:

stevolikedevo

Established Member
wow, so mikeshimek can get away with using "tear" but I can't? Not sure if there's (maybe it should be "thare's" or "thar's" or "thur's" or whatever) some discrimination going on here or if I should be flattered that you guys have such high expectations of me. :bowdown: Wouldn't want you guys to confuse taring shit up with tearing :)cryying:) shit up. I suppose I better stick to the slang used by the OP so as to not confuse anyone. I'll make the change, my sincerest apologies.

It's a good thing SVTP doesn't have a pirate or Nelly emoticons...I'm not sure which one I should use right now. :shrug:

Last edited:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Anyone planning on going to the PIR halloween races? I wanted to make it to a Test and tune but couldnt so this is the last thing i know of to run my rig. I'll get my ass kicked bracket racing but at least i will get to make a few warm up passes to see what it will run.

Users who are viewing this thread