Whoopi Goldberg to Glenn Beck: You're a Lying Sack of Dog Mess

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Whole lotta talkin about nothing. The news is so full of shit. Who wants to listen to a bunch of women piss and moan over coffee anyways....

ib6-ub9

Established Member
poor guy, nothing he can do against a bunch of bitter old hags.

They may be bitter old hags but at least they are not full of shit like glenn beck and everyone else on fox. lol they have you mullet wearing gunslinging rednecks on a tight rope.:lol1:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Although I do swing on the left side of the political spectrum, I do think they were giving him a hard time for something very stupid.

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
I can't stand the View, but they did have a valid point. Makes you wonder how much he stretches the truth about everything else.

Last edited:

assasyn

Established Member
Everything he said was true except who came over to who. That wasn't even the point. He should have known better, but who gives a shit? He still is spot on on just about everything else.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
All of that yelling and complaining because he said that Barbara Walters came up to him, not vice-versa? Who cares?

Waste of an entire segment of TV, if you ask me.

Sixshootapb

Established Member
Everything he said was true except who came over to who. That wasn't even the point. He should have known better, but who gives a shit? He still is spot on on just about everything else.

and if they would have played the entire clip, he corrected himself when he was telling the story the first time.

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
They may be bitter old hags but at least they are not full of shit like glenn beck and everyone else on fox. lol they have you mullet wearing gunslinging rednecks on a tight rope.:lol1:

Glenn Beck happens to be spot on. Woopi happens to be a racist pig and completely full of shit. Sounds like you watch The View. What a wuzzy show. So **** Off and find your local chapter of Gay Pride. :-D

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Why anyone gives these stupid ****s the time of day is beyond me.

Anyone that backs them up in an Internet discussion on SVTP is a clear indicator that you let your boyfriend control how hard and deep he goes into your ass each night.

Users who are viewing this thread