Who would like a separate Convertible section?

Who thinks a Convertible Section would be beneficial?

• I would like to have a separate 'vert section

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I think its waste of time and space

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Im a coupe owner and like to torture small animals...

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Sorry if this isn't a proper place for this, I couldn't think of anywhere else. I was wondering if we could get enough votes, we could have a proper Convertible section on the site. I would believe with the amount of 'vert owners it would prove efficient with such topics as maintenance, appearance and technical questions that could include every generation and year. I, myself have had several questions about my top and where it couldn't be answered in the New Edge section, maybe it would have in the Terminator os SN95 area? Essentially not much has changed in the course of 50 years, a top, a motor and fluids. Who else thinks this could be a productive idea? Thanks!

coposrv

Established Member
It looks like most of that info could be found in the show and shine section.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Even if I had a tech question on the top cylinder replacement? I could imagine a lot of stuff could be found after hours of digging, but I figured it would be much simpler if we had a separate section so I wouldn't have to dig through hundreds of threads on waxes and differences in microfibers towels to find out how to properly clean without drying out the vinyl or etc...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Yes
I think women should have their own section to discuss hair issues when they ride their verts.
Shit even pad brands

Tmatt142

Established Member
Sorry if this isn't a proper place for this, I couldn't think of anywhere else. I was wondering if we could get enough votes, we could have a proper Convertible section on the site. I would believe with the amount of 'vert owners it would prove efficient with such topics as maintenance, appearance and technical questions that could include every generation and year. I, myself have had several questions about my top and where it couldn't be answered in the New Edge section, maybe it would have in the Terminator os SN95 area? Essentially not much has changed in the course of 50 years, a top, a motor and fluids. Who else thinks this could be a productive idea? Thanks!

Elitist! :)

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I wouldn't really expect a lot of support from coupe owners, but I can almost guarantee there are some vert guys with some questions who would like a place to gather and ask and answer some questions.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I dont think that sort of section would garner enough traffic to warrant its existence.

Top care and maintenance can be asked in Show n Shine since its a question regarding the exterior upkeep.

Convertible mechanics could be asked in that chassis specific forum (IE SN95, S197, etc) since each of these chassis have different mechanisms for convertible top retraction.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I dont think that sort of section would garner enough traffic to warrant its existence.

Top care and maintenance can be asked in Show n Shine since its a question regarding the exterior upkeep.

Convertible mechanics could be asked in that chassis specific forum (IE SN95, S197, etc) since each of these chassis have different mechanisms for convertible top retraction.

^^This

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have two verts and still voted "waste of time and space". Just my opinion.

nxhappy

Established Member
everything is better topless.

That being said, we really don't need a separate section.

Users who are viewing this thread