Who would be interested in a Steeda K-Member?

Dustin Zosky

Established Member
I emailed TJ at Steeda to ask him if they would consider doing another run of the recently discontinued S95 Steeda K-member. He said they could restart production of these if we can get 10 people that want one. Who is interested in picking one of these up?
Can someone please tell me if Steeda is going to make these again? I emailed Steeda and they said that they are no plains to make this anymore. thanks dustin

GodStang

Established Member
Can someone please tell me if Steeda is going to make these again? I emailed Steeda and they said that they are no plains to make this anymore. thanks dustin

ummm... if Steeda says no they are not then how would one of us know if they really are...

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
I spoke with John Marton at Steeda to see if they would be willing to start another production run if we had enough interest. He said he would certainly look into it if we had enough committed.

I do not have time to start another thread and manage it but if someone wants to kick this off, I can either communicate with John or pass along his contact info.

cj428mach

Established Member
I had actually looked on Steedas website a month or so ago to purchase one of these while my engine was out and saw they were discontinued. My motor is back in but I wouldn't mind having one of these, if someone can setup a group buy I'd probably be in.

blownfox

Established Member
depending on the price, i would be interested in one. I originally planned on moving to a Steeda or MM K-member when I did a clutch upgrade. What was nice about the Steeda K-member is you could keep the stock a-arms.

Users who are viewing this thread