Who will win? Procharged 96 cobra vs. 03 pullied cobra

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
So much fail right there :nonono:

Honestly, he will need all of that and a bag of chips.

I am just tired of the optimistic and idealistic bs that Cody spews out man.

I've raced a lot of Mach 1's, that had Cams, gutted interiors that thought my GT's and Cobra were trash, and I've beaten them all.

I've even pulled an Eaton Swapped Mach that weighed hundreds of pounds less than my cars.

Point is, stop shit talking. He has NO CLUE what his car will run. That is exactly like me saying if I tossed a built motor into my GT, I would run with cars that would most certainly run low 10's high 9's without having a ****ing clue.

Either come out with us to Indianopolis or STFU. Plain and simple.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Am not going to make two trips to IN I will make one trip to IN in April to meet with Cory and his crew and if you're there it'll happen if you're not there it'll Always be a talk unless you come to Illinois some.

I think you're getting a little cocky now ;-) On spray my car should go low 10s at 132-134mph. I don't think your car could touch that

Well as u know indy is not a 2.5 hour drive for me ...So we will see what happens. I really don't want to put thay many miles on the m/ts and car. It also depends on BStowers as we aren't sure when he is going to be able to leave. But it want be all talk because remember if all else fails timeslips with a video will tell the true story regardless ;-)... oh I don't doubt it will be fast man double power adder car should moveout. Running it on just the 100.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Honestly, he will need all of that and a bag of chips.

I am just tired of the optimistic and idealistic bs that Cody spews out man.

I've raced a lot of Mach 1's, that had Cams, gutted interiors that thought my GT's and Cobra were trash, and I've beaten them all.

I've even pulled an Eaton Swapped Mach that weighed hundreds of pounds less than my cars.

Point is, stop shit talking. He has NO CLUE what his car will run. That is exactly like me saying if I tossed a built motor into my GT, I would run with cars that would most certainly run low 10's high 9's without having a ****ing clue.

Either come out with us to Indianopolis or STFU. Plain and simple.
If o can't make it track doesn't lie buttercup :poke:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
If o can't make it track doesn't lie buttercup :poke:

Easy there peaches and cream.

Muscle has more than proven himself. He has timeslips that far exceed the ones your Mach has been able to get before the new build.

Nothing wrong with driving a few hours to back up some of those claims dude.

It will give you more credibility and you get a chance to meet us and BS about cars, AND settle things once and for all.

musclefan21

Established Member
Well as u know indy is not a 2.5 hour drive for me ...So we will see what happens. I really don't want to put thay many miles on the m/ts and car. It also depends on BStowers as we aren't sure when he is going to be able to leave. But it want be all talk because remember if all else fails timeslips with a video will tell the true story regardless ;-)... oh I don't doubt it will be fast man double power adder car should moveout. Running it on just the 100.

That is more like it.

We will see and as u said, time slips will talk regardless
Musclefan- so against me your going to making the exzact same power but sra, new clutch, big and littles and 390 gears?

Yeah, the same power just SRA and clutch. I am not sure on the gears. That dude backed out, so I may just keep the 3.55s on. I am not sure on the gears but whatever gears go in to this car, it will either me 3.73 or 3.90s.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Keep in mind track conditions and weather can sway numbers.

Are the (better) times he ran consistent with the track/alt/wthr of the other guys Mach?

I only ask to keep it civil because I know up here, (4600ft) my bolt on cobra only ran 13.4's at 106 speed shifting (factory clutch) on dr's with 1.85 60's. Everywhere else the run 11.5-12.5 depending on driver.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Easy there peaches and cream.

Muscle has more than proven himself. He has timeslips that far exceed the ones your Mach has been able to get before the new build.

Nothing wrong with driving a few hours to back up some of those claims dude.

It will give you more credibility and you get a chance to meet us and BS about cars, AND settle things once and for all.

True his current slip is better then my mild bolton pass. Few hours lol try 30 or so round trip. I would love to meet up I like credit lol if I can't make it maybe atleast stowers can.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Keep in mind track conditions and weather can sway numbers.

Are the (better) times he ran consistent with the track/alt/wthr of the other guys Mach?

I only ask to keep it civil because I know up here, (4600ft) my bolt on cobra only ran 13.4's at 106 speed shifting (factory clutch) on dr's with 1.85 60's. Everywhere else the run 11.5-12.5 depending on driver.

We can post the slip which should have a date to calculate da

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
There is more to da then elevation heat/humidity is killer down here. I ran my 112 pass in +1150

corysmach1

Established Member
That is more like it.

We will see and as u said, time slips will talk regardless

Yeah, the same power just SRA and clutch. I am not sure on the gears. That dude backed out, so I may just keep the 3.55s on. I am not sure on the gears but whatever gears go in to this car, it will either me 3.73 or 3.90s.

Ok i have my work cutout for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread