Who Will Face Off In The Super Bowl?

canibus

Established Member
Jets couldnt get a better matchup than the no run game having colts. Colts rely on passing mostly, something Jets pwn at. You gotta imagine the irony of Jets kicking indi out of the playoffs after Indi had a chance to prevent them from getting in at all.

Also realize the possible irony of Favres former team meeting him in sb and beating him

Jets vs Vikings. Jets win it all. Team of irony of 2009 season.

Damn, talk about butterfly effect. It'll be too funny, If all this really happens.

I respect peyton a lot, I'd like to see him get a second ring. I like the jets but not big on sanchez(even though i'm a usc fan). At the end of the day, i'd like an afc team to take it this year.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Damn, talk about butterfly effect. It'll be too funny, If all this really happens.

I respect peyton a lot, I'd like to see him get a second ring. I like the jets but not big on sanchez(even though i'm a usc fan). At the end of the day, i'd like an afc team to take it this year.

Just curious why you don't like Sanchez.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Jets couldnt get a better matchup than the no run game having colts. Colts rely on passing mostly, something Jets pwn at. You gotta imagine the irony of Jets kicking indi out of the playoffs after Indi had a chance to prevent them from getting in at all.

Also realize the possible irony of Favres former team meeting him in sb and beating him

The Colts have a pretty damn good passing game for the Jets to defend. Not saying that they're passing game is better, I'm just saying that'll make it a good game. So with those 2 things possibly canceling each other out. I think it'll come down to Jets running game pulling off the upset in a very close game.

I'm going to predict Jets vs. Vikings.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member

That would be incredible if it really happens

canibus

Established Member
Just curious why you don't like Sanchez.

I met him on several occasions, he was a total douchebag who thought his shit didn't stink. His on field decision making made me dislike him even more. You have no idea how difficult it was to watch someone you don't like lead your favorite team. I don't hate the guy, I just dislike him.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I met him on several occasions, he was a total douchebag who thought his shit didn't stink. His on field decision making made me dislike him even more. You have no idea how difficult it was to watch someone you don't like lead your favorite team. I don't hate the guy, I just dislike him.

I understand. I wouldn't like him either if I met him more than once and he acted like that.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Vikings vs Colts. Vikings are going to win.

The NFC will win this year, regardless if its the Vikings or Saints.

Users who are viewing this thread