Who wants to win a $500 Lethal Performance gift card???

bullitt15

Established Member
I shop with Lethal!

Love the sales you guys put on, only problem is they make me want to buy the parts for cars I don't have!

jwcobra03

Established Member
I shop with Lethal!
i-BSSNr3F-L.jpg

Jake@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Want to win a $500 Lethal Performance gift card??

We've run this contest before, so some of you may be familiar with how this works. However, I'll give you a quick rundown below:

Below are a few different signatures to choose from to use here on the forum through November 30th. Use the supplied hosted image or upload directly to your signature.

Once you've got that done, POST "I shop with Lethal!" HERE IN THIS THREAD.

On December 1st we’ll announce a winner chosen from the posts in this thread (as long as they're still rocking the signature)!

**NOTE - If you don't post up in here after you have the signature loaded up, you won't be entered in the contest.**

So enough talk, here are the sigs:

i-Cr6MWQj-L.jpg

Link:

i-c6wJ3sn-L.jpg

Link:

i-pcMkLWF-L.jpg

Link:

i-BSSNr3F-L.jpg

Link: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-BSSNr3F/0/2911c855/L/i-BSSNr3F-L.jpg

i-n8prM6p-L.jpg

Link:

i-SP9cRjW-L.jpg

Link: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-SP9cRjW/0/39e7ae10/L/i-SP9cRjW-L.jpg

Pick one, rotate through them, whatever you'd like!

Thank you guys for ALL of the support this season and all year. Good luck!!

Okay guys! Join me in congratulating @96dreamer for being our $500 gift card winner for SVTP! @96dreamer , go ahead and shoot me a message for your gift card code! Wanted to also apologize to you guys for missing the Dec 1st date. We mentally lumped with our fuel system refund and Whipple refund thats today! Thank you all as always for participating and the continued support! #teamlethal

96dreamer

Established Member
Okay guys! Join me in congratulating @96dreamer for being our $500 gift card winner for SVTP! @96dreamer , go ahead and shoot me a message for your gift card code! Wanted to also apologize to you guys for missing the Dec 1st date. We mentally lumped with our fuel system refund and Whipple refund thats today! Thank you all as always for participating and the continued support! #teamlethal

Hell yeah! Not what I was expecting today. Now to convince the wife free $500 justifies spending $1500 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread