Who wants to look over my data logging for me!!

03cobra5485

Established Member
My car is running a little rough at WOT so i did about 3-4 min of driving with two wot pulls and data logged it...i JUST learned how to data log and i don't know what i'm looking at with the results...If i email the log, would someone be so generous as to look over it for me, would def help me out!
Thanks
-Nick

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
i clicked every option on the pid's so i'm assuming they are.

that's a no then. you have to choose analog 1, and then enter your analog equation under commands. wideband also needs to be hooked up to your handheld. after about half throttle (555 maf ad counts or so), your o2's aren't reading anymore, so the wideband is the only way for someone to see what your afr is at from then on.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Only thing I can look at at WOT is the basics, (spark, battery, deltaP), but without a wideband, I cannot see anything else. Your STFT will lock at your commanded lambda and that is all I can see. Sometimes, looking at cruising, you can get a hint at what is going on up there but it is purely a GUESS without actual wideband data.

OP, sent you an email back. You saved the view not the datalog. I also attached a good config file for you to use in the future to get the proper data.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Thanks guys..i don't have a wideband, so i'm pretty sure that idea is out the window! i just read the email, i'm gonna open up livelink and check it out..i appreciate the help !

Users who are viewing this thread