Who wants a real tune?... from Greg at Racers Edge Tuning!

Qwk GT

Established Member
So he wants 5 cars, and from what I read the shops will rent it out for 10hrs. Wonder if thats going to be enough time. IIRC, John took about an hour and half, maybe 2 hours for my simple pulley combo.

Hope he's going to have enough time to finish. I'm still in as long as its not going to break the bank to have it done. I've read some places charge about 250 for remote tuning plus dyno time. I know this option is more, but I was hoping to keep it reasonable.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Yes he wont come out until we have five cars together. If you plan on paying with any type of plastic than that will need to be handled over the phone with Greg BEFORE he comes out, this is the route I will be going personally. If you plan on paying cash then you wont have to pay him until he arrives.

He estimated roughly 2 hrs. Per car which is what he had told me but some could be quicker and some longer. I guess it just depends on how the car reacts to the tune. Im not too sure if whatever shop we find will charge a flat rate or an hourly rate. I have been pretty tied up at work lately so i havent been able to make too many phone calls lately but its still a priority of mine to figure this out.

Users who are viewing this thread