Who to Trust to install and tune Hellion Kit

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
Hey curious,

I have a guy very interested in buying my KB set up. I just dont know who I would trust to install the turbo and tune it.

I live about 240 miles from Minneapolis MN, About 220 miles from Omaha Nebraska, Des Moines IA 260 miles

Only big towns

Anyone have suggestions or have had someone do outstanding work on there car from the following towns

TRBO VNM

I sold a kit to a guy in Des Moines. if you have any skills at all with turning wrenches and have a garage, you can do it. This guy did it himself as well and could be a good reference as well as myself and others. I don't know about any shops over there.

as far as tuners, Jon Lund, but he is in PA. He has a kit, tuned my kit and will be tuning the car I am doing right now for someone else. if you have a laptop, he could send you tune files that are very close to being dead on and you can log some parameters and send him the logs to fine tune it. Very easy process and works great. He has only seen my car once. since then it has all been email tweaks. There are only a few people that I trust to tune the car.

let me know if you want any contact info for these guys.

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
all i have to say is do your research. i had a couple of jackasses install mine and F**KED it all up. i had to spend another $8000 to fix it. i needed a new fuel system and some odds and ends things. yet whenever i try to get my money back and my stock parts they won't return they won't answer the phone or doors at the shop and block my emails. so word of advice research and dont get screwed like me and end up spending more money or maybe even losing stock parts. kept my gas tank, supercharger, intake, h/e, stock axels. anything that was worth anything

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
all i have to say is do your research. i had a couple of jackasses install mine and F**KED it all up. i had to spend another $8000 to fix it. i needed a new fuel system and some odds and ends things. yet whenever i try to get my money back and my stock parts they won't return they won't answer the phone or doors at the shop and block my emails. so word of advice research and dont get screwed like me and end up spending more money or maybe even losing stock parts. kept my gas tank, supercharger, intake, h/e, stock axels. anything that was worth anything

Who did this? You can PM me if you want, but I'd be curious to know so I could stay away as well. We are both Pa. guys

Turbo04Mystichr

Established Member
Who did this? You can PM me if you want, but I'd be curious to know so I could stay away as well. We are both Pa. guys

The shop was called GSP. they were in spring grove, pa. to try to get more business ppl would ask what happened to my car and they told everyone i blew my motor tryin to run 45 psi but i find it funny cuz they car runs great with my new fuel system and shit

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
i installed mine all by myself suspension and everything. Then after the motor blew, I built and installed the new engine by myself haha. But I wouldnt do it for anyone else. Thats alot of work!

Last edited:

C666

Established Member
Richard Brown in MN he works on Busters car, great guy to work with, wish I still lived close enough. Richard 612-597-3364.

Users who are viewing this thread