WHO should I call????

nsreed

Established Member
Hello all you Cobra fanatics!!

I need your help with a phone number to call and track my Cobra. I am getting nowhere whith my dealer. I live about 65 miles from of Detroit.

I have had my vin number for quite a while. According to the paperwork they gave me on May15th, my car was built May 13th. With an original ship date of 5/20, then 5/27, then 5/31, then 6/2. Now I can't get a firm ship date at all.

So any help with a phone number at Ford or SVT would be very much appreciated!
Thanks'
NSR

Last edited:

hantzis

Established Member
1800-FordSVT

Don't call them too often though. They have had a rough month with thousands of calls regarding the 03 Cobra ;)

gcawad

Established Member
Anyone can call them ask find out there status? I have my VIN but my date was bumped by a month.

Matt03

Established Member
My build date was the same as yours (may 13). I just recieved my invoice yesterday. It was built on 6/5.

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by nsreed
Hello all you Cobra fanatics!!

I need your help with a phone number to call and track my Cobra. I am getting nowhere whith my dealer. I live about 65 miles from of Detroit.

I have had my vin number for quite a while. According to the paperwork they gave me on May15th, my car was built May 13th. With an original ship date of 5/20, then 5/27, then 5/31, then 6/2. Now I can't get a firm ship date at all.

So any help with a phone number at Ford or SVT would be very much appreciated!
Thanks'
NSR

Check out the VOPC thread,,,,, i just tracked mine,,, talk to a person though casue the computer sucks

Users who are viewing this thread