Who says afgans don't know how to drive...

Mysticobra

Established Member
Wow, Can you imagine if the truck would fall on the side... Pour guy's arm squeezed between the body and the road sliding for a while. lollll

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
That was set up. The truck is being kept from rolling by cables. You can tell by how the truck goes back on four wheels. When the driver turned left, the truck should have completely rolled. Also, notice how the camera zooms in when the truck passes the cables' mounting point, then zooms back out once it has past it.:bored:

Last edited:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
That isn't Afghans driver, Check your spelling

I don't think he knew or cared if the driver was anything other then middle eastern...but if you're going to critique...you have yet to make a post on this board in which you used correct english sentence structure. So STFU:fm:

Last edited:

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by NukeX
I don't think he knew or cared if the driver was anything other then middle eastern...but if you're going to critique...you have yet to make a post that used correct english sentence structure. So STFU:fm:

OWNED!! Obvioulsy he hasnt found a cognative saudi->english translator, I have understood less than 5% of his posts. He has no grounds to criticize anyones spelling. And how exactly is he supposed to tell if the driver is an Afghan or not? I dont think it really matters what country he is from, thats not the point of the thread nor the video.

PS Saad, try this link, maybe it will help your posts

Hurley

Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
That isn't Afghans driver, Check your spelling

Saad if you think im being disrespectful by saying those were afgans im not, i don't know what race they are but i know they are middle easterns thats it.

and like NukeX said i don't care i just think it's a cool video i found thats all and i wanna share it with the rest of the SVT members.

Last edited:

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
I don't think he knew or cared if the driver was anything other then middle eastern...but if you're going to critique...you have yet to make a post on this board in which you used correct english sentence structure. So STFU:fm:

I know my grammar isn’t perfect as Americans. English is my 2nd language so u should expect any wrong from me in spelling or speaking

Fried_Ride

Slow ass 4 banger
Established Member
I dont mean to flame but watch the video at around the 11 sec. point, he gives a little right hand jerk to get the suv to get back on all fours then gives a sharp left turn to ease the suspension (if he let it come down full force, the suspension would go through the strut tower).
Anyways, let me be the first to say...
REPOST

Users who are viewing this thread