Who other than GY sells GatorBacks

Steeda1

Established Member
I called a local GoodYear today to order a GatorBack belt...they quoted me $70!!! I thought they were like $20-$25. Where do you guys get yours from. Also checked AutoZone. Their price was right but they have a two week wait and I need it before this weekend. Thanks;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Buy them at your local AutoZone. I paid around $28. for mine. Took a day to get them.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
ok, because I went to autozone the other day and the idiot behind the counter told me they do not carry Goodyear belts! :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've met a few of those counter "idiots" in my lifetime. LOL! You might have to talk to another counter guy and actually give them the stock number of the belt you need. This is the first time I've ever heard of an AutoZone saying they don't carry Goodyear belts. I bought all of my Goodyear belts there. Good luck!

Steeda1

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I've met a few of those counter "idiots" in my lifetime. LOL! You might have to talk to another counter guy and actually give them the stock number of the belt you need. This is the first time I've ever heard of an AutoZone saying they don't carry Goodyear belts. I bought all of my Goodyear belts there. Good luck!

I tried a different AutoZone on the way to work today...they also had a long wait. He said they couldn't get them before the 23rd. I need it this weekend:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread