Who might sell their Boss for a 2015

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i dont own a boss but there's no way id sell one, especially a 13/14, for a 15 GT. now if they come out later with something more badass, like a mach 1 or another boss or whatever, then perhaps.

you have a BOSS. a unique, low production badass car. GTs will be everywhere before you know it.

how many people sold their 03 cobras to jump into the OMG 05 mustang GT?? they were the coolest kid in town for a few months....then everyone had one. lol.
post a thread asking, should i buy an 03 cobra or an 05 GT and you will get laughed off svtp and probably banned for 30 days to think about your actions lol.

im sure half the guys here could afford both anyways lol. boss for the weekends/track days and 15 for DD. win win /thread

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
i dont own a boss but there's no way id sell one, especially a 13/14, for a 15 GT. now if they come out later with something more badass, like a mach 1 or another boss or whatever, then perhaps.

you have a BOSS. a unique, low production badass car. GTs will be everywhere before you know it.

how many people sold their 03 cobras to jump into the OMG 05 mustang GT?? they were the coolest kid in town for a few months....then everyone had one. lol.
post a thread asking, should i buy an 03 cobra or an 05 GT and you will get laughed off svtp and probably banned for 30 days to think about your actions lol.

im sure half the guys here could afford both anyways lol. boss for the weekends/track days and 15 for DD. win win /thread
Everyone has different wants/needs. It all depends on what is important to the person spending the $$. I recently sold my '03 Cobra to buy a Hyundai and I couldn't be any more satisfied with the trade/purchase. Wish I woulda done it earlier actually.

I wouldn't laugh at someone if they chose to purchase an '05 GT over an '03 Cobra.

86Fbody

Established Member

From my point of view I would only sell/trade an 03 for an 05 if the 05 handled better. I could also careless whether the car was 1 of 500 or 1 of 50k, I'm not a "collector", I don't see the point in owning a "special one of a kind limited production" vehicle if it is slower than your run of the mill car.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
I guess next time I buy a car I'm going to demand a 10% discount off MSRP, calculated before the rebate, and see how far I get. LOL.

No lie, my friend went to my dealer in NOVA to get a price on a '13 Taurus SHO, $46,748 list, he pays $34,467 after incentives. There ARE dealers who actually deal.
My small local dealer wouldn't even sell me a BOSS at MSRP, he added $5K to the number. he called it ADM, I called it BULL S%$T! He eyes bugged when I showed him my bill of sale.

Last edited:

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
The more I look into the changes in the front suspension, the more I think I *could* replace the Boss. Everyone seems to think the IRS is the key to better handling...I think there's more to be gained on track from the improvements up front.

No, Pilot Super Sports aren't all season...the Michelin All Seasons are labelled A/S

Ford spent years saying that a properly setup SRA could woop on IRS all day long. I think they only went IRS because there are people who believe the SRA is bad. I see it everyday, till they try and take corners and turns as fast as I do in my SRA car and their IRS can't hold up.

Really, a wattslink and LCA + UCA and the SRA can hold it's own beyond well through bumpy turns.

Also, ford is offering SRA still on the 2015 because they know better than to get rid of the SRA.

I'd have to drive both, but I'd probably still go SRA. The few tuner cars I've driven with IRS is really not that impressive. I prefer my SRA.

Users who are viewing this thread