who makes a 2.76 pulley ring w/ a 4 bolt hub?

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I did an eaton swap to my 01 cobra. The blower has a 2.76 upper pulley and hub on it. I asked the guy I bought it from to take it off for me and of course he didn't. He did give me the stock pulley. I can't get the hub to budge at all. I ordered a stock pulley sized ring from Billetflow and I got it. Its 5 bolt holes. I looked at the pics on their site and all the different colored pulleys are 5 bolt holes. The 2.76 on my blower is 4 bolt holes. Billetflow's site didn't mention anything about different hub sizes for certain pulley rings. I also told the guy @ Billetflow what I was doing and he didn't mention needign a different hub.

I am starting to wonder if the 2.76 upper is from another manufacturer. Any one else make one? It doesn't look like its a non slip one based on pics I've seen of them non slip ones.

This is the only hangup of the whole job and I can't get a dyno tune w/ the 2.76 on the blower. I also can't get the hub off so I am in a real jamb right now.

03DOHC

Established Member
It's a 2.76" pulley with four bolts on the hub? It's not a BilletFlow. Are you sure it's not a 2.8" pulley?

There is one size hub that BilletFlow uses that fits all their rings.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
It could be a 2.8. Who makes a 4 bolt hub/ring setup? I am just beyond pissed because it was supposed to be removed by the guy I bought the blower from and he didn't do it, just sent the stock pulley. Now the hub won't even budge even with a puller.

There is nothing on the pulley about who made it or what size it is. I measured it and it was close to a 2.76 so thats what I call it, but 2.8 is pretty close too. I googled 2.8 pulley ring and came up with Steeda. It looks like that may be what I have. They don't list a 3.65 upper, 3.10 is the biggest.

Is there any other way to get the hub off? I have tried gear pullers, bearing splitters, BF style puller and none work.

Last edited:

DocB

Established Member
You might want to take a look at the Metco pullies.
They use the 4 bolt pattern.
Their sizes, close to what you are describing, are 2.70 and 2.80.

Users who are viewing this thread