Who make the best pulley's and how hard are they to do yourself???

mattletourneau

Established Member
I have CAI, Stingers, Predator....I'm thinking about going with the 2.93 because of the stats that I have read on a stock eaton. I'm going to have James at RWTD do my tune with my predator. I believe he uses the Steeda pulley's. Do you guys recommend a different pulley and how hard are they to do?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good picture sequence of how to change a pulley on the Amazon forum at the beginning of this one. Appears to be not hard to do, but need the puller and install tool to get the job done.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
"BILLET FLOW IS THE WAY TO GO!"

Custom engraving...variety of anodized colors & sizes to choose from...SUPERIOR quality...non-slip version now available...easy application and a GREAT VALUE!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by ltngstrucktwice
South Florida Pulley Headquarters, Dial_Ur_Boost but the Reichard Racing pulley does look cool.

I think mine looks cooler:)

555707_8_full.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I vote for Reichard Racing Ultra-Grip pullies. I've been using Jim's 2.90" for almost a year now and will be going with his 2.80" next week which works better with the Apten ported blower. By the way, you can get anodized pullies from Reichard Racing now.

Users who are viewing this thread