who made the best custom kit

kuwait_4v

hi all im new in this forums am looking for big turbo gt4780 or pt88 who can make like this kits im from middel east

ihave whipple 03 cobra but it not enough :D

am looking for 1000whp

Alb Cobra

Established Member
hi all im new in this forums am looking for big turbo gt4780 or pt88 who can make like this kits im from middel east

am looking for 1000whp

Look up CPE or if you know someone who can build kits or has turbo know how you can build your own. That is what we did with mine we pieced it together and built 90% from scratch.

TRBO VNM

Look up CPE or if you know someone who can build kits or has turbo know how you can build your own. That is what we did with mine we pieced it together and built 90% from scratch.

:nonono:

to the OP, its gonna be hard to find someone over here to build a custom kit for you to send over there. if your car was here in the states, it wouldn't be too hard to find a place to send your car and have it done. but as you are probably aware, the shop would need a car to mock the kit up on and with every car being different, who knows if it will fit the same if it was mocked up on a car here and then sent to you.

if the car is there with you, you may need to find a place there, if they even exist to do the custom work.

your only other option that I know of right now is to see if hellion can get part of their kit together that they had setup for a single 88, but they stopped making the downpipe to catback section for that kit.

I would see what kind of sources you have there.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Modular PowerHouse is starting to make custom turbo kits. Doubt they'll ship a full kit after it's mocked up, but you can always ask. Depends how deep your pockets are lol.

03Cobran00b

Banned

am looking for 1000whp

Who is going to tune your car? I think you need to dyno tune your car. is there any good tuners in Kuwait? i see you got a whipple I assume that you got a dyno tune for it, right? who tuned your car?

Greg@RET

Established Member
Heres a custom kit (or car lol) we have put together recently.... just about done. Its a 3v though.

CKTT3V030.jpg

CKTT3V036.jpg

CKTT3V032.jpg

1240690080.jpg

Cold side is here, this was before it was coated though lol
0423091020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread