Who is making the most power N/A on shortblock?

turd burglar

Established Member
I haven't looked much but probably jpc with their 500hp kit. Well it's 500 on the stage 1 kit they have, stage 2 & 3 weren't out last time I looked but they had them advetised on their site. I'm sure they have a prototype stage 3 running that they haven't revealed yet. This is all just guess work on my end though, and I'm usually a shitty guesser

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Mustangsdaily had an article about a guy in Cali who was making 522rwhp at the time of the article. That's with full bolt-ons and a built motor.

The built motor I'm considering from MMR would put me higher than that even.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Buddy of mine is making 522rwhp with ported heads, cams, and boss intake. Stock shortblock. He owns a shop so he has a TON of tuning in it. Its been 10s n/a and drives completely stock it even idles stock.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I would think with heads, cams, intake, and all the normal boltons 500+whp would not be out of the question on pump gass. Add E85 and i would think 525 maybe even 550 could be had.

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
I'd like to know what the stock long block setup was that made 500hp , because that setup in the video costs thousands !!!! Ive been there before wasn't fun feeding a money pit lol

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
I'd like to know what the stock long block setup was that made 500hp , because that setup in the video costs thousands !!!! Ive been there before wasn't fun feeding a money pit lol

It was fairly simple, its got Kooks Longtubes, JLT CAI, Stock GT Intake Manifold, FTW Race Fuel and JPC Custom Tune.

All of which is available through us.

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
It was fairly simple, its got Kooks Longtubes, JLT CAI, Stock GT Intake Manifold, FTW Race Fuel and JPC Custom Tune.

All of which is available through us.

So that's 500 flywheel hp right ? I wanna know what you sell that will yield me 500rwhp , I already have boss intake , Jlt cai, off road h pipe no cats , axle back , 47lb. Injectors , AED tuned for e85

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
So that's 500 flywheel hp right ? I wanna know what you sell that will yield me 500rwhp , I already have boss intake , Jlt cai, off road h pipe no cats , axle back , 47lb. Injectors , AED tuned for e85
A set of LT's and TB would probably gain you a bit, other than that, cams would probably be the next thing. One of the mags made pretty crazy gains with a set of stage 3 comp cams. That all together would probably get you over the 500whp NA mark.

Users who are viewing this thread