Who is into building PC's/Gaming rigs?

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Another update. My next 1080ti shows up Tuesday and my SLI bridge came today :cool: I actually have the lights off most of the time, they came with a remote.. lol so don't flame me to hard its just not as appealing on the eyes if they are turned off.

Attachments

• GOPR0548.jpg
    GOPR0548.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 167

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Like I said I turn them off during operation, I turn them on to make sure they are all working, then back off. Super expensive tower not taking any chances, but yeah i'm expecting a ban.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I’m probably in the minority. But I don’t mind tasteful RGB lightning. Really only makes sense if you’re a streamer that has his rig visible regularly. Other than that, it’s cool for display but gets really annoying while you’re trying to focus on a game.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I’m probably in the minority. But I don’t mind tasteful RGB lightning. Really only makes sense if you’re a streamer that has his rig visible regularly. Other than that, it’s cool for display but gets really annoying while you’re trying to focus on a game.
A lot of the good stuff these days just comes RGB, I don't see my case at all its actually facing away from me so I can get to the back faster if I need to add/remove ssd's and such its also behind me a bit. But it's hard to find anything on the market that's good that doesn't have some part RGB component. One cool thing about it tho is that if i'm working inside it I can shut the entire PC down and plug the fans into an external power supply make them all white so the entire inside of the case is very well lit.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

somone say RGB?

45861078_10157075172638933_8517536411350466560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

45801737_10157075172663933_2597151987858407424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Not really what this thread is about, but I'm thinking of buying an ROG laptop for vid editing. I prefer doing most of my work on a large laptop.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not really what this thread is about, but I'm thinking of buying an ROG laptop for vid editing. I prefer doing most of my work on a large laptop.
I really liked my Asus 17" ROG I bought ~5 years ago, it held up well over the years, but it is a tank! More recently I went with an Acer 17" Predator, they seemed to have the best value early last year. That line is actually pretty impressive overall considering Acer was a cheaper/low end brand as long as I can remember.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
sign closing on new house next Thursday, hope to have office done by 1/1.

@CompOrange04GT wont be Ninja quality....but we'll see :)

Just sent off my PC yesterday. Will be there Tuesday.. probably take a week to build, and then send back the week after.

we definitely wont be Ninja Quality... but this gameroom is gonna take off :)

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I just got a Cyberpower Xtreme and Samsung chg90 49" in curved screen. Thing is insane.

Zemedici

Established Member
Just sent off my PC yesterday. Will be there Tuesday.. probably take a week to build, and then send back the week after.

we definitely wont be Ninja Quality... but this gameroom is gonna take off :)

stoked to get mine done too so we can #PCmasterrace wifey :D

Get the hang of that Builder Pro yet?

Users who are viewing this thread