Who in NWI needs to use a lift or a shop?

Regulars520

Established Member
I own a shop in Valparaiso, Indiana and I'm looking to try and get a group/club or gathering started. If you are local and need to use a lift or need a place to do some serious work on your Cobra then shoot me a text. I will let you use the shop free of charge. If you need to pull a motor, drop a trans, etc... it can all be done here. Im not looking to make any money just get some mustang people together, if you have a big job to do maybe we can get a few locals to come in and we can all knock it out and then hit the wings place right down the road after. The only thing I ask is be respectful of the shop and the equipment. No drugs or alcohol on the premises. I have waivers that you can sign so my insurance company wont go nuts on me. That way if you slip and break your neck I wont go broke :). About this time next year I hope to have the new shop built and the dyno in place, so this could turn out to be something larger and can grow. Feel free to text me 24/7 at 530-575-0156 and we can set up a day and a time. I only sleep 4 hours a day so feel free to text whenever.

Regulars520

Established Member
I'm down in Crawfordsville. About 2 hours south and will be needing to drop my k member to install long tubes on my 01 cobra soon! May take you up on that.

Im back in town so whenever you are ready just hit me up. Dropping the K-member to get those bastards on is the best way I have found to do it. Mine were a bitch even with the motor dropped.

decipha

Established Member
thats a pretty cool offer, I'm currently in mcpherson, ks but next time I'm out that way I'll have to come check out the shop

what kind of vehicles do yall specialize in specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread