Who Here Has Paid For Sex?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Some coworkers at my last job were hitting up the local massage parlors looking for it but they never found them. I think they had found one that does do it but it had gotten raided. It sounds like they are out there but they are constantly getting shut down so that seems way too risky to me.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha

At my old job, I had a co-worker whom would visit a massage parlor in Chinatown once a month or so for a "happy ending". He was always so open about it.
Funny thing is, yes he was paying for it, but he was on the clock, so he was getting paid for it too.:D
LMFAO Even better!
The good 'ole days of ChinaTown. It's not the same any more. They "cleaned" it up. lol

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I have never be inclined to pay for it. Never really needed to. I have had times in my life where i didnt want anything to do with sex and the bullcrap that came with it while single and dating. Want a woman to throw her cooch in your face just tell her upfront that youre not interested in sleeping with her.

I do have some cool stories tho.

1) back in my cop days, one of the guys in my squad, it was his birthday. On our weekend off we went to Charlotte NC to a place called the Gentleman's Club. Halfway through the night one of the strippers discovered we were all cops because she found a badge that we wear under our shirt on the metal ball necklace things. In the blink of an eye, every stripper in the house was in our area, they took all our badges and wore them, stuffing them between their boobs. The manager comes over and tells us all to put our wallets away. Anything and everything was on the house. He told is to pick any girl we wanted. Some of the guys partook of that offer. I How ever, did not.

2) went to a club in johnson city tn. We got a hotel room to pregame. About 6 guys and my wife came. As my wife was in the shower, we had a knock at the door. I open the door and it an averagly looking mid 20s girl. She asked if we all wanted to have some fun. About that time, my wife comes out of the shower on a robe and the girl at the door says,,oh you already got a working girl. My wife yells, EXCUSE ME? the girl at the door said, you all look like cops. Well, we were except for one of us. I pulled out my badge and she goes well shit, and scurries away.

3) at another birthday, we went to a strip club in Greenville sc. Sometime into the night one of the strippers sits with our group. In the midst of our conversations, she blurts out, whos gonna take me home and **** me? I had just divorced my wife for having affairs, and this stripper resembled her. Had it not been for that i probably would have in the mind set i was in. They could have been twins. So, i was not part of the shennanigans that night. But, 5 of my buddies were.

4) long story short, friends bachelor party at a house. 1 stripper was hired. After her little dance and show in the living room, one of the guys asks her for a private show in the bedroom. When he was done, another went in. Then another. About 15 or so guys out of the 20 that were there. She never asked for a cent. She did it for the pure hell of it.

Thats all of my stories. I have always been a good guy when it comes to things of this nature.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
If the stories in here do not keep guys away from hookers and strippers, nothing will.

I've never been interested in strip clubs. That's equal to taking a fat kid to a candy store so he can pay to look at the candy.

If he does get the candy it has already been in someone else's mouth and spit out to be resold.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
“Coworkers and buddies”

Lol

B110A3F3-675B-4FF3-A729-91EE828326D3.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LMFAO Even better!
The good 'ole days of ChinaTown. It's not the same any more. They "cleaned" it up. lol

Definitely not the same anymore. You can’t even find knock-off bags etc in China town nowadays. I took my wife there to look for some fake designer bags, she likes them for some reason. All the shop owners gave us the FOB act, except for one who said they’d gotten hit pretty hard for the knock off crap.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely not the same anymore. You can’t even find knock-off bags etc in China town nowadays. I took my wife there to look for some fake designer bags, she likes them for some reason. All the shop owners gave us the FOB act, except for one who said they’d gotten hit pretty hard for the knock off crap.
Our ChinaTown was lined with strip clubs. Like side by side and across the street from one another. Prostitution. lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Our ChinaTown was lined with strip clubs. Like side by side and across the street from one another. Prostitution. lol

Yeah, I hear yah, just saying nothing is the same anymore if you can’t even get knock off shit in China town. There used to be a lot massage places and such around here, super sketchy looking with heavy set Asian guys hanging around outside reading newspapers and shit.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I hear yah, just saying nothing is the same anymore if you can’t even get knock off shit in China town. There used to be a lot massage places and such around here, super sketchy looking with heavy set Asian guys hanging around outside reading newspapers and shit.
All of a sudden I feel like Chinese Food Dave.
LMFAO

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO Even better!

It's still dirty/gross as ever. Trust me, I have worked in many of those building along there.
La cookarachas all over that section of beantown. I always hated see an address for Chinatown on my work order.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's cheap there, like .34 cents on the dollar and it is very much like what you see on the Hangover but despite the ladyboys hanging out outside the clubs it is just a blast of a time. You go into a strip club and the mamasan comes over and asks you what you want and then calls over two girls for each of you to hang out for the night and their job is to keep you happy so they can get as much money from you as they can.

One of my other Marine Corps friends invited me to go back a few months ago but I had to pass. It was only like $1200 for flights and rooms for a week is what he said.

Users who are viewing this thread