Who here doesnt miss Sports?

ViciousJay

Established Member
BINGO!!!
The year they started that kneeling bullshit, I gave up on it. Then they stopped kneeling or stopped showing it on the networks because their football ratings were down the crapper. If I see that shit in the first game, I'm out. Shit, I might not even watch it anyways.
Oh they will be kneeling, trust me

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think Trump running after Gooddell is funny. You know who his best buddy is, McMahon, something has me thinking he’s invested in the XFL
HA HAAAAAAAAA
It's good to have friends in high places! lol

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Golf right now, Supercross earlier, now if NASCAR would grow some Balls and put on rain tires I’d have it made.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
We control the Purse Strings and the ratings.
This shit is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
IMG_3640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ViciousJay

Established Member
Except the XFL has been axed because of this chicken little the sky is falling the sky is falling China flu stuff.

But I'm with you the XFL did have potential
Except the XFL has been axed because of this chicken little the sky is falling the sky is falling China flu stuff.

But I'm with you the XFL did have potential
It’s not entirely done

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I miss tuning into the IMSA races, even though the coverage in the States sucks balls. I had planned a couple trips to various tracks to see either IMSA or World Challenge this year too.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Other than the obvious pandering I don't know what the big deal is at Nascar, I have never seen more than a handful of black people at any race. I have a feeling it's not high on their TV viewing list either. All this crap isn't going to get black people in the stands and buying a Tshirt.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't worry, it won't be much longer.

The matter is simple yet made complex. If said organization decides on playing the anthem, everyone employed under the banner of the organization should show or try and muster a bit of class by acting appropriately but I'm not understanding why it is basically implied the anthem must be played at all sorts of events and I say that as someone genuinely unknowing the answer.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The matter is simple yet made complex. If said organization decides on playing the anthem, everyone employed under the banner of the organization should show or try and muster a bit of class by acting appropriately but I'm not understanding why it is basically implied the anthem must be played at all sorts of events and I say that as someone genuinely unknowing the answer.

The answer is tradition. But, the SJW's have controlled the humanities long enough that traditional love of country is being erased.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I miss baseball, and that’s it.

But, I’m also pissed that this over stayed-welcome virus has effed up sports season for my kids.

Oldest boy is 8 and was ready to take a good step forward in baseball as he’s filled out a lot from last year. Local baseball league shit-canned everything until possibly fall.

He actually enjoys soccer more (I know, snooze, but its fun to coach) and my 4 year old was supposed to have his first season of any sport.

So yea, I miss sports.

VenomVeins

Established Member
They are literally children's games.

And a cadre of morons pretend to be real people doing important shit, actors by trade. A trade with no value. Actors who make millions doing nothing. Contributing nothing. They are a tax on society.

**** the lot of them.

If pro sports dies in this country, I wouldn’t miss it a bit. From a guy who’s been a jock his whole life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread